101 - 110

Chapter 101 There is a bracelet lying at the bottom of the divine tripod

  . Shen Jianming shamelessly took advantage of Feifei. Fortunately, Feifei woke up in time and did not give the jade bracelet to Shen Jianming.

  It's just a pity that the jade bracelet has been broken.

  But this is fine, even if it is smashed into pieces, it cannot fall into the hands of those people, especially that Srina.

  What kind of a piece of shit is that, and what kind of little brat is your son?

  Don't think that being Mr. Lu's only grandson is a big deal. He, Luo Feng, still looks down on him.

  His Feifei is so good that he will be recommended to Beijing University next year.

  Is his son okay?

  They don't agree, and he doesn't agree yet!

  From Luo Feng's own opinion, there is no one who is worthy of his granddaughter.

  Then Shen Qianfei talked about her time in the provincial capital and her encounter with the old man of the Shen family.

  What Shen Qianfei did made Luo Feng sweat, but he also felt that it was really satisfying.

  I talked about these miscellaneous things all afternoon.

  The old man of the Lu family said he would come over in person to apologize, but Luo Feng declined. However, the old man of the Lu family insisted, so Luo Feng could no longer refuse.

  But now that the old man of the Lu family is not in good health, it will probably take some time.

  Shen Qianfei has been thinking about a problem these days. With the current level of repair, it is impossible to restore an jade bracelet to its original state.

  So how should she take out the repaired jade bracelet that was smooth and flawless as before?
  No one is a fool, even if Deputy Director Liu does it himself, it is impossible to make it perfect.

  Shen Qianfei pretended that she was tired and lay down to rest after dinner.

  Luo Feng would like to ask how the jade bracelet is doing now...

  If it cannot be repaired, you can also find a high-level jade carving master to make a jade pendant.

  If you do it well, you can make several jade pendants, which will be very valuable.

  But seeing Shen Qianfei's tired look, Luo Feng didn't worry.

  They were also very busy. The father and son were sitting under the tree, talking about reporting to work at the steel plant.

  Even though it was finalized, the two people still seemed to be dreaming when they talked.

  Then Shen Qianfei seemed to be sleeping, but in fact her consciousness had entered the space.

  She was wondering what to do with the jade bracelet?
  In fact, this matter is really difficult.

  Shen Qianfei took the bracelet into the space and placed it on the table.

  She was staring at the smooth jade bracelet in a daze.

  The initial ecstasy was because she had successfully repaired it, but the subsequent troubles were really many.

  How should she give this bracelet to her grandparents?

  Shen Qianfei felt that it was really embarrassing.

  But she could hold off on this bracelet for at most one night. Whether it was broken or repaired, it would have to be returned to grandma tomorrow, so she couldn't always keep it in her hands.

  Shen Qianfei sighed, scratched her hair, walked around the room, and finally her eyes fell on the divine tripod placed next to her.

  This divine tripod is really so powerful. The repaired items have little to do with her. It is purely the divine tripod that used its magical ability to restore the jade bracelet.

  Therefore, she suspected that the things she prepared were of little use.

  The formulas given to her in this space this time are to repair the holly amphora.

  If she really recovered, she would be shocked, but if she really wanted to take it out, the first person to doubt her would be Li Xianzhi.

  Otherwise, just break the jar and throw it away?
  Anyway, I am so good, I just fixed it, no one can guess, what can you do?

  But such thoughts were quickly nipped in the bud by Shen Qianfei.

  You must know that in this land of China and even in Nanyang, there are still ancient martial arts families. They also have magical powers. Although Mr. Yuan is in Kyoto now, he may not come to Yuanbao Village when.

  When he guesses it, it will be another disaster for their family.

  It would be a lie to say that I am not afraid.

  The Luo family is really not worth mentioning in front of Mr. Yuan.

  If they use some magical means, wouldn't it be another disaster for the Luo family?
  Shen Qianfei's face turned pale. The more she thought about this matter, the more serious it became. How could it be as good as she thought at the beginning? After repairing the thing and selling it, she could make a lot of money?

  Even Mr. Yuan is difficult to deal with.

  Shen Qianfei spun around in circles.

  She stood in front of the door, raised her hand to knock a few times, then put it back after thinking about it.

  In these troubled times, it's better not to add extraneous ramifications.

  Shen Qianfei walked to the divine tripod.

  Everything is the result of this treasure.

  The tripod was at the same level as her, but she had to stand on tiptoe to see what was inside.

  I have seen it before, the bottom is smooth and round, with a black and gold luster.

  But there were many characters and patterns engraved inside that she didn't recognize.

  At this time, of course Shen Qianfei didn't know that there was a mysterious formation engraved in it.

  Shen Qianfei only knew that after putting the thing in, she couldn't get close to it. She could only watch from the side, and then the repaired bracelet would levitate out of it on its own. After she got the bracelet in her hand, she looked at the divine tripod, and there was nothing magical connected to it. The place.

  At this time, Shen Qianfei stood on tiptoes slightly, frowning, and all she could think about were bracelets and bracelets. She glanced inside unconsciously, and the next moment her breath was stagnant, and a layer of cold sweat suddenly broke out on her back.

  When she came in before, she had seen the divine tripod, which was empty, but now, there was a bracelet lying at the bottom of the divine tripod.

  Shen Qianfei's eyes widened uncontrollably, and she was holding her breath at this moment. She looked back at the jade bracelet placed on the case. It was still there, still green, and still intact.

  Shen Qianfei's mind went blank for a moment, but the next moment, she reached out and took out the bracelet lying at the bottom of the divine tripod.

  The space is very bright, and you can clearly see that this jade bracelet is that jade bracelet.

  It's not a roundabout way of saying something, that's what it means.

  There are traces of connection at the joints.

  Between the two broken bracelets, there was something like a light transparent film wrapped around them.

  This thing is the repair agent she prepared.

  There is no trace left, just apply it all over.

  Shen Qianfei held it with both hands.

  After thinking about it, Shen Qianfei sat down at the table, carefully placed the bracelet on the table, and gently touched the interface with her hand.

  It's very hard and seems to be very solid.

  Shen Qianfei gritted her teeth, picked it up and used a little force to test it. Then she felt happy and did not move it. Then she used a little more force...

  She tested it bit by bit and found that the repair agent seemed to be like a universal glue.

  After Shen Qianfei tested it, she found that it was really strong. If you don't look carefully, you can't see the interface, because although the repair agent is almost transparent, it still has a little green color.

  So if you look at it from a distance, you won't be able to see the signs of repair.

  Shen Qianfei stood up and looked around this magical trial and repair space...

   Come on~

  (End of this chapter)