211 - 220

Chapter 211 Qingxin Pill

  Of course Shen Qianfei agrees a hundred times. She has lived a lifetime and naturally knows what kind of person Liu Bin was in the previous life.

  It is not an exaggeration to say that he turned his hands into clouds and rain. In such a difficult environment, it is a miracle that she survived.

  But Shen Qianfei thought to herself, as a country, can we tolerate the existence of such people?

  Because he is really difficult to control. If he is of noble character, he would be reluctant to do so, but he is obviously a morally corrupt person with no bottom line. The more such people have, the more dangerous they are. Maybe, in the future, there may be a way to deal with him. .

  At this time, Liu Bin had already arrived outside the door where the Sifang Ding was placed.

  There must be monitoring equipment here.

  But it didn't work for him. He put his hand on the door lock and with a click, the door opened.

  He stepped in with one foot, feeling confident this time, because his figure was somewhat transparent, hidden in the night, so no one could see him, and he didn't have to touch the Sifang Ding with his own hands.

  At this time, he could feel that the system was more excited than usual.

  The system's voice sounded in Liu Bin's mind, [Collection begins. 】

  Then with Liu Bin as the center, there seemed to be a tube-like thing, which was ejected in the direction of the Sifang Ding.

  At the same moment, with Shen Qianfei as the center, the space began to activate. The activation method was no different from the past. The energy like water waves was much denser than before, and the speed was extremely fast. At the same moment when the system started, it was like a dragnet, locking Liu Bin's position in the blink of an eye, and then countless rays of light appeared in the darkness. Circling, it cut off the system of collecting spiritual treasure energy extremely neatly.

  Liu Bin was in the midst of excitement and excitement. Suddenly, his brain went blank at first, and then the system's piercing alarm sounded, followed by characters that Liu Bin could not understand, flashing in his mind, and severe pain suddenly appeared in his conscious area. It spread, and Liu Bin rolled his eyes and fell straight back without even knowing what happened.

  This time he fell down for real. The back of his head touched the hard concrete floor, and blood spread bit by bit.

  But it didn't stop. Just above his mind, countless rays of light transformed into a hand, like pulling out a carrot, pulling out a black light group from his mind.

  Shen Qianfei didn't see this, but she felt beads of sweat appear on her forehead. She could feel that now was the most important moment. She stood there, motionless, but with a clear head and her eyes fixed on the direction of the museum. .

  She didn't know how long it had been before the voice of the space god finally sounded tiredly, [I have dealt with the alien thief and absorbed the energy. I need to purify it. You should return immediately. Don't worry about things here. Never mind. ]

  Shen Qianfei didn't know what happened in the museum, but Liu Bin never came out again, which proved that he was trapped inside.

  The corners of Shen Qianfei's mouth raised slightly, and she was in a good mood. She returned home smoothly, changed her clothes smoothly, and lay on the bed again. Of course, she couldn't sleep that night. When she got up in the morning, she wanted to make a phone call. But she couldn't let anyone know what she had experienced last night.

  She thought that after the matter was resolved, Grandpa Liu should be able to call her.

  In the evening, Shen Qianfei actually received a call from Director Liu.

  Director Liu told her that a thief entered the room where the Sifang Ding was kept. This thief was Liu Bin, but for some unknown reason, he fell to the ground after opening the door, and the back of his head hit the concrete floor. He is now in the hospital and has woken up. But people are stupid.

  The injury was not serious and nothing could be found on examination. The initial diagnosis was that he had the intelligence of a three-year-old child, so he could not be locked up.

  If he couldn't be locked up, he would have to find family members to take care of him, so he notified his eldest brother Liu Xiaodong to pick him up. Shen Qianfei thought of what she heard and didn't know what Liu Xiaodong would do.

  You can't choose your origin, sometimes you have to choose to endure it.

  Unless your heart is cold and hard, don't care about anything, don't take it to heart.

  Shen Qianfei followed Li Xianzhi back to Kyoto for a week. After that, she learned about the follow-up from Li Xianzhi.

  Liu Xiaodong finally got his mother's jade pendant back from Liu Bin's mother, but he didn't know how.

  Anyway, Liu's mother moved out with her son.

  No one knows where he moved to.

  It is said that I have returned to my hometown, but it is not in the provincial capital anyway.

  Shen Qianfei also breathed a sigh of relief quietly. This result is actually quite good.

  When it was impossible to convict him, being stupid eliminated an uneasy factor.

  Shen Qianfei thought to herself that this should be caused by the damage to the conscious area of ​​​​the brain, which should be irreversible. In other words, he would never be able to become a normal person in this life.

  As for Liu's mother...

  everyone has her own destiny. Back then, she fought tooth and nail to snatch away someone else's husband, and took this opportunity to become a cadre in the provincial capital. Now in this situation, we can only say that it was her fate!
  Since that time, the space spirit fell into silence again. She did not issue tasks or talk to Shen Qianfei, but she knew in her heart that there was nothing wrong with the space and it seemed to be better than before. In other words, the space was being upgraded. middle.

  As for the task, Shen Qianfei was not in a hurry. The laboratory had been successfully built. When the first snow fell, Shen Qianfei handed over the Qingxin Pills and formula she made to her teacher, Professor Fang.

  This is only two months since the laboratory was launched.

  The advent of new drugs requires various experiments and demonstrations, which cannot be completed in a day or two. Shen Qianfei is not in a hurry. She believes that the effect of Qingxin Pills really has no side effects.

  Just like Factory Manager Tang's son now, he is attending night school. He has completed the junior high school courses and is now studying high school courses.

  Even though they are at this age, for the Tang family, it is no less than rebirth from nirvana.

  There are some differences between her Qingxin pill and the one provided by the system space. Taking one pill will not solve the problem. It requires two courses of treatment.

  But after the Chinese New Year, the effect came out.

  In the early morning of the next day, Professor Fang came to Shen Qianfei excitedly with experimental data.

  She told Shen Qianfei that the experimental team had found a total of three volunteers, and after a course of treatment, their symptoms had been significantly improved.

  The world-weariness of a moderately depressed person has faded a lot, his eyes have become clearer, and he is full of confidence in life again. He even felt that he was too stupid in the past, which caused his family to suffer hardships with him all these years.

  After a physical examination, it was found that there was no drug residue in his body, and his health was actually better than before, with all indicators improving.

  (End of chapter)