111 - 120

Chapter 111 Punishment
  The place where the car accident happened was very close to the entrance of the village, but it would take several minutes for someone to run.

  Fortunately, both of them were in good health, but halfway through, Luo Haowen still said urgently to his father behind him, "Dad, don't worry, I'll go check on the situation first."

  Although Luo Feng was in good health, he still ran like this It's too much to move him.

  He slowed down a little, his face turned a little pale, and his forehead was covered with sweat.

  After all, he is almost sixty years old.

  Luo Haowen was very fast. When he ran to the scene, the scene in front of him made his heart sink.

  Today, old thief Yuan only brought Comrade Zhou and a driver with him.

  And not far from where they overturned the car was the endless golden rice fields.

  The terrain of the rice fields is relatively low, so the drainage ditches here are three to four meters above the ground.

  At this time, the car was lying on its back in the muddy ditch.

  Luo Haowen rolled down the drain and quickly came to the car.

  When seeing the scene in front of him, Luo Haowen was frozen for a moment.

  I saw that the door on the right side of the car was open, half in the mud and half on top.

  Sitting in the muddy water was a woman covered in mud and looking dull.

  It was Comrade Zhou who had just left his home.

  At this time, her eyes were a little distracted, and Luo Haowen was also frightened. He ignored the muddy water that was half a foot deep under his feet, stepped around the car, and ran towards where Comrade Zhou was sitting.

  He asked urgently, "How are you, Comrade Zhou? How is the situation in the car?"

  At this time, Luo Feng also rolled and crawled down the road into the drainage ditch.

  Zhou Yun quickly came to his senses, even though his mind was blank.

  Because the accident happened so fast, she didn't even react. Her vision seemed to go dark, and then a dazzling white streak passed by. The next moment, she was pushed out of the car by a force, and then fell into a muddy ditch.

  Until now, she didn't know how the car door was opened, but at this moment, she didn't have time to think about it.

  Following Luo Haowen and Luo Feng, they pulled out the old thief Yuan who was underneath.

  Old thief Yuan fainted.

  There were drainage ditches here, and wherever there was a dry place, we had no choice but to put him in the mud ditch, and quickly pulled the unconscious driver out.

  The driver woke up quickly, but his forehead was injured, but it was not serious.

  Then Old Thief Yuan slowly woke up.

  Luo Haowen and Luo Feng carried Old Thief Yuan, whose leg seemed to be injured, to the road.

  Zhou Yun was also in a panic.

  The driver was a member of the Yuan family. He had some skills and was closely related to the old thief Yuan, so he drove over after being notified by phone.

  From now on, he will be responsible for taking care of Old Thief Yuan's food, daily life and travel.

  At this time, there was a car accident, and his face was pale. He looked at the gloomy old thief Yuan with some fear and anxiety.

  At this time, the car was still lying on its back in the muddy ditch. The fuel tank was fine and there was no danger. At this time, a large group of people working in the fields came running over.

  There was even village chief Yu, and it turned out that his rice field was also here.

  Rice has just been planted in the north in the past two years, but the rice produced here is particularly delicious, so the planting area is also expanding year by year.

  After all, rice is still considered a fine grain now.

  Corn and millet are all considered whole grains.

  Everyone scrambled to turn the car over, and village chief Yu also ran back to the village committee to make a phone call, notifying the hospital in the village to send an ambulance quickly.

  After all the busy work, it only took about an hour.

  The doctor came and did a brief examination. Miraculously, Zhou Yun didn't even have a scratch. She looked dirty, but she was fine.

  The driver of the Yuan family was injured on his forehead, but it didn't seem to be a concussion, and there was a scratch on his arm.

  The most serious thing is that Mr. Yuan, who is sitting in the back, has a broken right leg and can't move now.

  Old thief Yuan looked at Luo Feng, who looked concerned, with a complicated expression, and then looked at the box containing jade placed on the roadside.

  He opened it just now and took a look. Fortunately, the things inside were intact and there was no problem at all. After all, his box was also specially made.

  Then he saw the box he had just brought to contain the money.

  At this time, it was placed on the ground intact.

  At this point there is nothing left to take off the car.

  This car definitely can't be driven out now, it's already half stuck.

  We still have to go to the county town to find an old crane to lift it out.

  But despite all the calculations, there is only one old crane in the county.

  Village Chief Yu said that the crane was currently working at the construction site outside, and it would take two hours to arrive.

  The driver of the Yuan family was a little nervous. He didn't dare to explain because it was too weird.

  There was no warning at all, it just happened, it was like a dream.

  He squatted on the roadside dejectedly.

  The scene was a bit noisy, but it was much better with Luo Feng and Village Chief Yu here.

  The doctors and nurses in the ambulance carried Mr. Yuan into the car. Luo Feng briefly explained what happened to the doctors and nurses.

  Before getting into the ambulance, Old Thief Yuan, who had been silent all this time, suddenly spoke, his voice a little hoarse and hard, with a hint of unspeakable emotion.

  "Brother Luo, thank you and your son for your life-saving grace..."

  Luo Feng stood there and waved his hands quickly, "This is what we should do. It's not a life-saving grace. Go to the hospital quickly and check if there are any. He was injured elsewhere..."

  Old thief Yuan knew that Luo Feng's words were good words. Although this old farmer was very cunning and cunning, he was still very simple. He really saved people and had no other ideas. Moreover, they also It did save him, but it was particularly harsh in his ears.

  He could only pretend to be uncomfortable and close his eyes, and said nothing more.

  But he has a clear mind.

  This is God's punishment for him!
  Otherwise, why was he the only one injured?
  This is not a mountain road, the road is very flat, there are no carriages or even bicycles, and the road is empty without any obstacles.

  Because this area is close to Yuanbao Village, there is not even a puddle.

  He was sitting in the back seat of the car and didn't notice anything unusual. The car rushed to the right without warning and then rolled over.

  Since he was going to flip down, he should flip down, but in the process of flipping down, the car door on the side of Zhou Yun sitting next to him was shaken open, and then Zhou Yun was thrown out at the moment of rolling.

  But he was pinned down.

  Because the driver was a member of the Yuan family, it was inevitable that he would also be injured.

  But he, the one who caused Karma, was hurt the most.

  The old farmer Luo Feng was right when he said that there is a god in the sky.

  In fact, he has always believed this sentence.

  I believe it today too.

  I just didn't expect it to come true for myself.

  So...shouldn't he come to Yuanbao Village to buy the Luo family's jade bracelet?

  (End of chapter)