21 - 30

Chapter 21 Calculation
  Shen Qianfei suppressed the smile on her face, looked at Luoluo, and said seriously, "Luoluo, you will be in the second grade of junior high school when school starts. When my sister takes the college entrance examination next year, if you don't get into the top ten in the school , we will not take you there."

  Before the shocked Shen Qianluo could protest, Luo Yufen made the final decision, "Luoluo, if you don't get into the top ten, I will keep you at home."

  Luoluo held back her mouth and felt aggrieved. Rolling around on the kang.

  Luo Yufen and Shen Qianfei both looked at her with smiles.

  Unmoved at all.

  After a while, the low laughter of mother and daughter sounded in the room.

  Gu Cui, who went to the kitchen to drink water, heard this, and felt sore, painful, and warm in her heart. It seemed that the three mothers had not felt like this for a long time.

  The next morning, Shen Qianfei felt that she had woken up very early, but when she woke up, her grandfather and uncle had already gone to the steel factory in the provincial capital.

  While Shen Qianfei was washing, she was wondering in her heart.

  Since my uncle left the steel factory, the family rarely mentioned the North City No. 1 Steel Factory.

  Why are you taking the initiative now?
  Besides, what are you going to do?

  Before she could take the initiative to ask, Gu Cui said happily, "Feifei, Village Chief Yu came here early in the morning, and the office director of the steel factory called and asked your uncle to go back to work, but he also asked your grandfather to go there. , there are some things that we need to talk about in person."

  Shen Qianfei looked back at Luo Yufen, she looked good today, maybe because she had good news one after another, her usually pale face was a little more rosy today.

  She is washing clothes for her uncle.

  He said that going to work in the future would not be the same as working in the fields, and that he would have to iron it after washing.

  Before Shen Qianfei could ask further, she heard Gu Cui say to Luo Yufen, "Afen, do you think your dad's old friend helped you secretly?"

  Luo Yufen paused and said softly, "My dad and the others should know when they come back. "."

  Gu Cui didn't know what she thought of, and sighed softly, "It's not like I got an advantage and acted like a good boy. Your eldest brother actually passed the exam back then, but your uncle Lu didn't know, so he said hello to me. , then your eldest brother entered the steel factory and became a full-time employee a month later. They all said that your eldest brother had a bad background in his job, but who knows how aggrieved your eldest brother is..."

  Shen Qianfei was stunned. Hearing what grandma meant, this Is there any inside story inside?

  Back then, her uncle was fired because of her grandfather's affairs. She still doesn't know the specific reason, and she still wants to find a chance to ask.

  Moreover, she has been wondering in her heart that her uncle was a high school student in the early years. According to the national conditions in those years, many of those high school graduates were assigned jobs.

  Even if my uncle goes to work in a steel factory, there is nothing strange about him.

  She quickly asked, "Grandma, why is my uncle so aggrieved?"

  Gu Cui didn't want to talk about this in the past, but with this good news today, she felt that God had finally opened her eyes.

  "Feifei, in fact, what happened back then was a mistake. Didn't you just say that your uncle was admitted to the steel factory as an apprentice by himself? Then your Grandpa Lu in Kyoto didn't know, so he was working in the steel factory at that time. The former subordinate who was the leader of the factory called and asked him to take care of it. Your uncle then entered the steel factory. He had a good brain and was willing to delve into it. He also hired a good master and converted an old machine tool in the factory that was reported to be damaged. The transformation was successful and it can be used again. In fact, it is because of this contribution that your uncle became a regular worker in a month."

  At this point, Gu Cui's face darkened, and he sighed and said, "Continue You may not know what happened. Your grandpa was reported by Shen Jianming, but I don't know why the steel factory found out about this incident. Your grandpa Lu had just resumed work, and he was indeed the one who reported it at that time. The boss said hello, and it's not good to continue to push this matter further. But before your grandpa could think of a solution, your uncle didn't want to implicate your grandpa Lu, so he left voluntarily. In fact, he was not fired, but just because of people's words. It's terrible. I don't know who has such a conscience, but it has become like this..."

  Shen Qianfei frowned, "Did Shen Jianming go to the steel factory again to cause trouble?"

  Gu Cui and Luo Yufen looked at each other. After taking a look, Luo Yufen's face turned pale again. She bit her lip and lowered her head to continue washing the clothes, but she used a lot of strength.

  It can be seen that she is very upset now.

  Shen Qianfei didn't want to say it, but there was no way. Sometimes these three words were unavoidable.

  Countless times, Shen Qianfei thought, why did God allow a wicked man like Shen Jianming to come to this world? Why should he be her father? He has done so many evil things, why hasn't he received retribution yet?

  On the contrary, my grandfather, who had done good deeds and performed good deeds for others, passed away early.

  Is God fair or unfair?
  Besides, how many people in this world can have a new life?

  Gu Cui shook her head, "It shouldn't be him. Your uncle blocked someone's way at that time. It must have been him."

  "Who is that person?"

  Gu Cui was about to speak, but at this moment, outside, Suddenly there was a burst of crackling firecrackers.

  Not only were there the sound of firecrackers, but there was even a loud suona sound that suddenly sounded.

  It really shocked a few people in the yard.

  Luoluo, who was doing homework in the room, didn't even leave the door. He jumped out of the window with a bang. He stared outside with his eyes wide open and stood on tiptoe. "Who set off firecrackers to make such a big noise? He also blew the trumpet, no?" I heard someone is getting married today."

  Shen Qianfei's mind was spinning, her face changed, and an ominous premonition arose in her heart.

  She glanced at Luo Yufen, who also stood up, and said to Gu Cui, "Grandma, you and mom stay in the yard first, while Luoluo and I go out to see what's going on."

  Then, she pulled Luoluo. hand and walked towards the back of the yard.

  When they reached the top of Fangshan Mountain, they said uneasily, "Grandma, let's not go out yet."

  Luoluo had no idea what would happen, and said excitedly, "Sister, will you take me to watch the fun? Let's go for a walk." , let's not miss it."

  Then, Shen Qianfei looked up and saw a group of people standing outside the gate.

  It was hard to see who they were from so far away, but it was obvious that they were gathered in front of their home, and you could still see the smoke filling the air after the firecrackers were set off.

  "Luoluo, don't go out yet."

  Shen Qianfei couldn't let these people break in. She picked up a stick and a chill flashed between her eyebrows.

  According to the time, it shouldn't be today, but because she was reborn, many things have changed.

  Smart people always think quickly.

  When Shen Qianfei opened the door and saw that the leader was indeed Boss Qian, she knew that the Luo family was being plotted against.

   Please please please collect the tickets~~

  (End of this chapter)