121 - 130

Chapter 121 Testing
  Li Xianzhi laughed, "I'm not a god, how can I know everything..."

  However, at this moment, Li Xianzhi and Shen Qianfei were actually thinking almost the same thing.

  That's space.

  Any space must have super powers that are superior to this world.

  In other words, it has a magnetic field that is enough to change many things.

  Lu Wei, who is completely different from the other two, may have had an adventure that others don't know about.

  And the key figure in this adventure is Shen Qianfei.

  Why is it the key?

  Because of his expression at that time, even a fool could see that he was excited about seeing him again after a long absence.

  Even grateful.

  What caused him to have such an expression?

  Li Xianzhi felt that he must have had a dream that predicted the future.

  Thinking of this, Li Xianzhi felt inexplicably uncomfortable in his heart.

  He knew that his feelings were unreasonable.

  But this kind of discomfort is somewhat uncontrollable.

  So, in Lu Wei's dream, what kind of relationship does he have with Shen Qianfei?
  Are they lovers, or husband and wife?
  Oh, when he thought of these words, Li Xianzhi's hands on his knees clenched slightly.

  Uncomfortable, really uncomfortable.

  In order to control himself, he did not show a sinister expression in front of Shen Qianfei.

  So he continued to think about it.

  Predicting the future, in Taoist terms, means that the secret of heaven has been revealed.

  In principle, the secret cannot be leaked.

  So what to do?

  Clear!

  Just like washing away the dirt on a piece of clothing.

  The water-like thing just now should be a special, mysterious power that this world cannot control.

  The mysterious power wiped away the picture of Lu Wei who had peeked into the future.

  Without these things, he would still be the sixteen-year-old boy.

  If explained in this way, the matter becomes simple and reasonable.

  Unknown and mysterious.

  Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean you don't think it exists.

  That's because you don't have the ability to see it.

  I have to say that the thoughts of these two people are actually the truth.

  As a mysterious existence, space does not allow exceptions other than it.

  So once it encounters an abnormality, it will automatically launch an attack or defense.

  This is also why Liu Bin's system was attacked.

  And the two of them still don't know this truth.

  At this time, Shen Qianfei felt that it was time to leave.

  When she was about to leave, Li Xianzhi did not hold back, but said earnestly, "Feifei, you are still young. Even if you have excellent grades, you can't slack off. You have to know that there is no limit to the sea of ​​books, and there are no people outside." Someone. Studying is the most important thing now. The future is so long, so don't delay it because of inexplicable things..."

  Shen Qianfei paused and blinked her big, watery eyes.

  This tone is like a teacher admonishing students who are showing signs of puppy love.

  Shen Qianfei's face was a little hot, but she was calm, pretending not to understand the meaning behind his words, "You're right, I will study hard and make progress every day, then I'll go. Goodbye!" Standing

  there At the door, she turned back and said, "Your fruits are delicious, thank you."

  After saying this, she walked briskly. Left the living room.

  Of course, Li Xianzhi would not get up to see her off, but sitting on the sofa, you could still see the figure of the little girl leaving happily outside the window.

  Unconsciously, there was a smile on Li Xianzhi's lips.

  He was leaning lazily on the sofa, his body was relaxed, his eyebrows were stretched, the wind was gentle and the clouds were calm, and the years were quiet. Li Xianzhi had never felt that life was so leisurely.

  Mr. Lu only left after lunch.

  This time, the two old friends were really honest with each other, from the first time they met each other to the last time they went their separate ways, the things that happened by mistake after they got in touch, the ups and downs in those years, and the recent What happened...

  Does Luo Feng have any complaints in his heart?
  It is impossible to say that there is none at all.

  He even felt that Shilina was so courageous because, in the final analysis, it was the Lu family who connived at her.

  There is no bottom line in life, which shows how arrogant he is on weekdays.

  He won't feel guilty if we divorce or not, what does it have to do with him?
  It's a pity that there is no law in this area, otherwise he would really want to send this vicious woman in.

  Even looking at Lu Wei was not very pleasing to the eye.

  Lu Wei is a boy and is not so thoughtful. He is currently trying to recall the scene in the dream he had.

  I always feel like I've forgotten something important.

  It seemed to be really important to him, so important that he felt stuffy in his heart.

  He scratched his hair hard, but couldn't remember.

  But grandpa is still here, which is great.

  He will always be with his grandfather from now on.

  The jeep sped towards the provincial capital.

  Lu Wei thought for a while and asked his grandfather who was sitting thoughtfully next to him, "Grandpa, when will we go back to Kyoto?"

  When he went there, the old man took a look and found that this place was very suitable for his dream place to retire.

  The four seasons are distinct and the fields are vast.

  Especially with old friends here.

  There are also many comrades and associates in Kyoto.

  There is also a place for growing vegetables.

  But it was much worse than the Luo family's vegetable garden.

  He didn't think there was anything wrong with the thatched house. Now that the Luo family had calmed down, it was not difficult to build a house.

  What made him envious was the large vegetable garden in front and behind, as well as the fruit trees.

  When he came, he actually had preliminary plans.

  He glanced at his grandson sitting next to him and said in a rare gentle voice, "Lu Wei, grandpa doesn't plan to return to Kyoto. I plan to retire in Yuanbao Village..."

  These words shocked Lu Wei.

  "Grandpa, are you kidding? Why do you want to go back to the countryside to retire?"

  Mr. Lu rolled his eyes at Lu Wei, "Have you seen the Li family's house? Yuanbao Village is not just a small village. It's okay..."

  "But you are not from Yuanbao Village. Where will you live in Yuanbao Village? Could it be that you live in the wing of Grandpa Luo's house?"

  "There are plenty of places to live. Why do you worry? Wait for me to take care of things. When it's over, let Xiao Cheng take you back to Kyoto..."

  "Am I going back alone?" Lu Wei suddenly became surprised.

  "I told you to let Xiao Cheng take you back, but who said you should go back alone?" " Then how can I go back if you don't go back? Grandpa, let me stay with you..."   "You will be in your third year of high school when school starts

  .

"If you don't go back, why are you still studying here? What if you learn different things?"

  Lu Wei scratched his head, yes, even if he transfers to another school, what if he learns different things? Wouldn't it mean that he couldn't even get into college?

  The little girl named Feifei got much better grades than him.

  He inquired quietly.

  His high school entrance examination score was more than 80 points higher than his.

  So I will definitely go to college.

  When the time comes, he won't even be able to get into college, won't he be looked down upon?
   The chapter turned out to be wrong, and I found out that it has been corrected, but the title cannot be changed, so let's leave it at this for now, I owe several chapters, so I'll make up for it today~~

  (End of this chapter)