221 - 230

Chapter 221 Can't Stop

  What I didn't expect was that when Li Xianzhi took a step forward, the feeling of being imprisoned by something suddenly disappeared.

  Then Shen Qianfei took a step forward easily.

  So Shen Qianfei understood immediately.

  When we got here, it was Li Xianzhi who could get close to Shangguan Rou. Although she didn't understand it very well, it was a fact before her. Shen Qianfei soon stopped worrying about it. She reached out and touched Li Xianzhi. At this moment, the two people once again reached a tacit understanding.

  Li Xianzhi walked step by step in the direction of Shangguan Rou.

  Shen Qianfei followed closely beside him.

  Shangguan Rou was a little confused as to why the old man was suddenly sitting there. He didn't respond to anything she said.

  Also, what is Li Xianzhi doing? Do you want to hit her?
  Just kidding, is she also someone he can meet?

  Shangguanrou's lips curled up. She glanced at the place where the jade spirit was placed. She felt confident in her heart that the thing was still here. The jade spirit was not an ordinary thing. It could predict many things, defend and even attack. , as powerful as a missile.

  This is really no exaggeration at all.

  Li He walked out of the room and looked at everything in front of him silently. His whole person was much more gloomy than before, but his eyes were focused more on the old man. This man was his biological father. Need to question.

  He didn't care how Li Xianzhi treated him, nor did he care what Shangguan Rou did to him. After all, only the two of them knew how their relationship between mother and son was.

  Whether it's true or not, the relationship between mother and son is pitiful.

  What he valued more was the old man.

  But what disappointed him was that from beginning to end, the old man didn't look at him seriously.

  Li He gritted his teeth and forced himself to look away. He snorted in his heart, "What's the big deal? Even if you don't treat me as your son, then I'm still the flesh and blood of your Li family. If you don't pay attention to me, I won't pay attention to him. He doesn't care about it." .

  Li He no longer looked at the old man, but instead focused his attention on Li Xianzhi and the girl named Shen Qianfei.

  He didn't quite understand what Shen Qianfei was doing.

  After all, this is a family matter of the Li family.

  Even though Shen Qianfei is Li Xianzhi's girlfriend now, they are not engaged yet, nor are they an unmarried couple, so what qualifications do they have to participate in the Li family's housework.

  I always feel like I should say something.

  Li He stood there and raised his eyebrows, "Li Xianzhi, why did you bring her here?"

  Li Xianzhi glanced at Li He lightly, who never even bothered to talk to him.

  Many times, it is not the sharp words you use to fight back that are good, sometimes indifference and disregard can hurt people more.

  Especially a proud and arrogant person like Li He.

  He was about to move forward with a gloomy expression.

  At this time, Shen Qianfei suddenly spoke. She pointed at Shangguan Rou, "I'm going to ask Ms. Shangguan Rou about something today."

  Li He paused. This was a bit interesting. Since he had set up a step for him, he Get down quickly, or else you'll make the old man angry and you won't get any good results from him.

  Shangguan Rou glanced at the people in the room with a sneer on his lips.

  It looks like this is really going to break up.

  She didn't take it to heart, but she was still on guard.

  Her jade spirit can devour souls, so who should she deal with first?
  Shen Qianfei, Li Xianzhi, or the old guy who just stood by and watched?
  Unfortunately, Yuling can only devour one at a time. The next time he wants to devour another, it will take at least twelve hours, that is, twenty-four hours later.

  She clenched her hands and sat on the sofa next to her.

  When standing and talking, some things seem to be out of control.

  She was elegant, she was light and airy, and she was thinking in her mind, should she devour Li Xianzhi's soul directly, or should she wait until night?
  Before she could make a decision, Shen Qianfei was already standing at the place designated by the space god.

  She knew this place without having to measure it.

  Shangguan Rou, who was sitting on the sofa, was still calm.

  Not pretending to be calm.

  She glanced disdainfully at Shen Qianfei who was standing in front of her, "If you want to ask me anything, just ask me!"

  The moment her voice just fell to the ground, there was an imperceptible fluctuation in the air around her, and Shen Qianfei As a starting point, fan-shaped energy waves suddenly spread in the direction of Shangguan Rou.

  All this happened very quickly, Shangguan Rou was locked in almost the blink of an eye.

  Li Xianzhi frowned, and the space he could enter in his consciousness seemed to have a strange resonance with him. Even if he was standing here, he could feel its existence.

  At the same time, I felt like something was changing around me.

  He couldn't help but turn sideways, blocking Shen Qianfei behind him.

  This is an instinctive action.

  Shangguan Rou was still sitting there very elegantly, with a calm and calm expression on her face. It seemed that everything was under her control. It seemed that these people in front of her were just ants, and her expression even surpassed them. A sense of superiority over mortals.

  It was a secret feeling.

  However, what is shocking is that these emotions seem to be frozen at this moment, and time seems to have stopped.

  Shen Qianfei knew in her heart that the space spirit must have begun to devour that weird and evil Ray Yu.

  She couldn't see it, but the space spirit knew where that thing was.

  The light formed by the energy gathered transformed into a hand again, quickly moving towards the top of Shangguan Rou's head.

  [You start asking her now, what has she been doing all these years? 】The space spirit told Shen Qianfei while swallowing the ray jade.

  Shen Qianfei took half a step forward and looked straight at Shangguan Rou, who seemed to be in a frozen state.

  At this time, she was the only one who knew what was going on, so she thought Shangguan Rou's expression was strange and ridiculous.

  Shen Qianfei looked at Shangguan Rou.

  "Ms. Shangguan, can you tell me what you have done these years?"

  Li Xianzhi looked as usual.

  The old man was stunned for a moment, and his body seemed a little tense sitting on the sofa.

  Li He also looked at Shen Qianfei in confusion.

  What does this girl mean?
  As soon as Shen Qianfei finished speaking, Shangguan Rou suddenly burst into laughter. She sat there with her body in a very strange posture. She barely blinked her eyes just now, but now she finally blinked a few times.

  She spoke very happily, as if the conversation had suddenly opened, and as if the blocked gate suddenly opened and the flood poured down.

  "I have done a lot of amazing things over the years. First of all, I saw my previous life and saw those people fighting for the jade spirit. Then, I got the jade spirit. With this jade, I I am very good at everything I do.

  No one finds out that I have done many things. This is a treasure that does not exist in the world. You ordinary people will not understand it.

  If I had not awakened the memory of my previous life, I would not have found such a treasure. Good thing.

  Now, Yuling has become mine, and then I used Yuling to do many things. The most beautiful thing I did was to let the woman give birth to the old man's son, and then Yuling gave that woman's soul to Devour it, but her flesh and blood can be used to make elixirs. It's a pity that the pot of elixirs was not prepared well."

  (End of this chapter)