131 - 140

Chapter 131 Confrontation
  Shen Qianfei stood motionless. She didn't think Liu Meili came to beat her and scold her, but it was definitely not a good thing.

  Liu Meili suddenly stopped five steps away from Shen Qianfei.

  Shen Qianfei before the summer vacation seemed to have faded in her memory, and what followed was the little girl standing in front of her now, looking at her with calm eyes.

  She was dressed elegantly.

  Very tasteful too.

  Standing there slim and graceful, as beautiful as a flower.

  She has a calm temperament that little girls her age don't have.

  Even in the bustling crowd, she is the first thing you see.

  So Liu Meili naturally saw Shen Qianfei walking out at the first sight.

  At this moment, she was really jealous, so jealous that she felt like she was going to explode.

  This bitch, she shouldn't be standing in front of her like this.

  She should be scruffy and timid.

  She should be looking sad and overwhelmed.

  No matter what kind of situation it is, it cannot be the current situation.

  I really wish I could sell her into the mountains now.

  I heard that some of the young girls who were sold into the mountains to be wives for old bachelors were college students.

  They are not living a human life.

  This bitch, she doesn't deserve to be here, she should live like that.

  At this moment, countless vicious thoughts flashed through Liu Meili's heart.

  Naturally, none of this escaped Shen Qianfei's eyes.

  I couldn't understand it in my previous life.

  I can see clearly in this life.

  Shen Qianfei had a cold smile on her lips.

  She raised her eyebrows and took two steps forward before Liu Meili spoke, her voice polite and soft.

  "Hello, Aunt Liu." Her voice was clear and clear, neither high nor low, but it was clear enough for the students who were walking around her to hear her clearly.

  "Aren't you at work at this time? Why are you here at school? Do you want to see me for anything?" "It's

  a bit cold today, why are you wearing so little? It's windy at the gate, let's go over there and talk. ..."

  Speaking of which, Shen Qianfei took a step and walked towards the right direction. There was a wall blocking it, and the wind was indeed very light.

  Liu Meili stood there, with a ferocious look on her face.

  She had countless assumptions, but she never thought that Shen Qianfei would treat her with such an attitude.

  There were many people walking back and forth, so they looked over at her.

  There are teachers and classmates.

  It's not all kids.

  When they looked at her, their eyes seemed a little strange...

  Are all high school students today so annoying?

  Like Shen Qianfei is a devil?
  Liu Meili stood there for a little longer. Shen Qianfei blinked her big clear eyes and said softly, "Oh, Aunt Liu, did I misunderstand you and misunderstood you? In fact, you didn't come to see me. Well, then, if you are not looking for me, then I have to leave..."

  At this time, Shen Qianfei had already seen a car parked under the shade of a tree on the opposite road.

  Then I saw Li Xianzhi's slender and tall figure standing next to the car.

  Unexpectedly, Li Xianzhi came in person.

  Shen Qianfei's eyes suddenly became bright, as if they were filled with stars. She smiled brightly and waved to Li Xianzhi who was standing there.

  Of course, this action was also seen by Liu Meili. Following Shen Qianfei's gaze, Liu Meili's pupils shrank. Who was the young man opposite? He was so good-looking. She couldn't even tell what brand the car was. How could she? I wonder if there are still such young people in the provincial capital?

  Whose noble son is still the second generation official?

  How could a cheap girl like Shen Qianfei get along with such a person?

  Because when Liu Meili saw the young and handsome man opposite, he waved to Shen Qianfei. Although he quickly put his hand down, there was a faint smile on his face.

  Who is this person?

  Judging from his appearance, he is definitely not an ordinary young man.

  Liu Meili never had time to talk to Shen Qianfei.

  The key is that what she wanted to say was perfectly broken by Shen Qianfei.

  Of course she came here for something, but first she wanted to vent her anger on this bitch.

  The damn girl always picks her nose and eyes every time she sees her. She will never have a good tone. This time will definitely be no exception. Then she will definitely humiliate him at the gate. It is best to make all the teachers and students despise him. she.

  But such Shen Qianfei prevented Liu Meili's plan from being implemented.

  Then suddenly a handsome young man appeared.

  This person is obviously here to pick up Shen Qianfei.

  Liu Meili's eyes were like knives. If her sight had substance, Shen Qianfei might have died a thousand or ten thousand times by now.

  Shen Qianfei's eyes flashed coldly, and she stopped talking to Liu Meili. She raised her legs and walked north. When she passed by Liu Meili, she said with a smile, "Goodbye, Aunt Liu." When she

  said this, she was already seven or eight steps away from Liu Meili. They were far away, and they were about to reach the side of the road. In desperation, Liu Meili called out to Shen Qianfei, "Shen Qianfei, wait a minute."

  What a disgusting poisonous snake.

  Shen Qianfei had to stop and turned around to look at Liu Meili walking towards her.

  "You are actually looking for me, then Aunt Liu, why didn't you say anything just now?"

  Liu Meili couldn't help but smile.

  If you don't know the inside story, you will really think that the two of them have a good relationship.

  But in fact, they were in a state where they wanted to kill each other.

  Liu Meili gritted her teeth tightly and had to speak, "Feifei, your great-grandfather had a fight with the Liu family's father a few days ago. Both of them were seriously injured. Now your great-grandfather is still unconscious. The doctor said he is afraid that he will not survive. , the one who loves him the most is you. Due to emotions and reasons, shouldn't you go and see him?"

  Shen Qianfei was stunned.

  She really didn't expect what Liu Meili said.

  She didn't want Liu Meili to say anything else, and she didn't want to ask anything else from her mouth.

  This time Shen Qianfei was crisp and clear, with a cold expression and a sharp voice, "Which hospital is my great-grandfather in?"

  Liu Meili opened her mouth, "You are an unfilial child, you..."

  Shen Qianfei's eyes were filled with chills, and suddenly His expression suddenly changed, he stamped his foot, raised his voice and interrupted Liu Meili's next words, "Let me ask you, which hospital is my great-grandfather in? Why are you talking so much nonsense? Why didn't you tell me? Why did you hide it? Are you kidding me? Come on, tell me which hospital my great-grandfather is in. I'll go there right away. Come on, tell me, are you hesitating? Why are you kidding me about my great-grandfather? You're going too far. !"

  Shen Qianfei's voice was not sharp, but it was clear and loud enough, with a cry of grievance and anger brought about by anxiety.

  Liu Meili was really confused!

   Happy Children's Day to you lovely ones~~

  (End of this chapter)