191 - 200

Chapter 191 Little Thoughts

  Shen Qianfei knew several ways to prepare sauces. What she and Uncle Sun were talking about was a dipping sauce prepared by her grandma just now.

  She thinks this is the simplest and most delicious.

  Uncle Sun clapped his hands with a delighted expression, "Dele, I learned another trick today, thank you Feifei." "

  Thank you for what, Uncle Sun, the ice cream and ice cream you make are really delicious."

  "Just eat it if you like. Okay, I'll make you two more things later, and then you take them back. Don't Luoluo also like to eat them?"

  Shen Qianfei couldn't refuse and happily thanked Lao Sun.

  You are not polite to Li Xianzhi, especially Uncle Sun in front of you, and she and her sister like to eat what he cooks so much. For people like Uncle Sun who love food, it should be a great sense of accomplishment.

  However, she couldn't help but look at Li Xianzhi, who was standing silently aside.

  When did this back-and-forth start?
  There is no feeling of strangeness at all anymore, it is as familiar as neighbors who have been with each other for more than ten years with a very good relationship.

  In fact, it has only been more than half a year.

  The chef, Uncle Sun, is naturally fast at work. He quickly prepared the sauces and seasonings, and there were several kinds.

  After serving these, he quickly started making ice cream.

  When Shen Qianfei and Li Xianzhi returned to the restaurant, she was unconsciously surprised, "Brother Xianzhi, why is your grandfather gone? Doesn't he want to eat now?" By

  this time, the condiments had been brought over. Lin Bo, the housekeeper, said, "The old man went to answer the phone and then ate directly in the room. Because of his health, the doctor had to watch over how much he ate..."

  Shen Qianfei said softly. , turns out to be this reason.

  She thought...

  Shen Qianfei's face was a little red.

  Haha, she feels too good about herself. How could she think that the old man is making room for the two of them?

  Fortunately, this is just a secret psychological thought, and others will not know.

  Shen Qianfei was a little distracted by her guess, so she didn't even notice that she sat down unconsciously.

  Then a bowl of dipping sauce was placed in front of her.

  The basin has been emptied, and the hot steamed dumplings are placed on a delicate dinner plate.

  On the other side, Li Xianzhi slowly picked up his chopsticks, picked up a steamed potato flour dumpling very elegantly, and placed it on the dinner plate in front of him.

  His brows furrowed slightly, it must be the first time he saw such food.

  In fact, this is nothing. In a few years, black rice and black noodles will be more expensive than white rice and white noodles.

  Shen Qianfei didn't take the chopsticks, but said, "Try it, it's very delicious when it's just steamed. It's made from pure potato flour, with only a little white flour added. If you eat it again at night, the taste will be greatly reduced."

  Li Xian He glanced at Shen Qianfei and said, "Aren't you going to eat?"

  Shen Qianfei really didn't want to eat here, "I'll go back to eat..." She stood up as she said that.

  The next moment, Li Xianzhi put down his chopsticks. Because Shen Qianfei was standing, he raised his eyes slightly. Under the light, the tiny rays of light in a pair of starry eyes were clearly extinguished. He said, "Eat a few with me.

  " Naturally, it was the same as usual, and there was no grievance like that night of the Lantern Festival.

  But the sound made Shen Qianfei's heart twitch.

  Although the housekeepers Uncle Lin, Uncle Sun, and Uncle Du are all very nice, and Li Xianzhi treats them well, these people stick to their own duties and never eat with Li Xianzhi.

  Just like at this moment, the things that should be placed were put on the table, the side dishes that should be brought were brought, and Lin Bo and Yi Sheng left quickly.

  She and Li Xianzhi were the only ones in the huge restaurant.

  But I can't always eat with him.

  She still has to carry the basin back.

  Thinking so, Shen Qianfei sat down, picked up the chopsticks, and said conditionally, "Then I'll eat two." Finally, she added, "I'm leaving after eating." Who

  said this By then, she had already smelled the fragrance of the seasoning, which was a little different from what her grandmother prepared. She picked up a steamed dumpling and put it in the dipping bowl. Seeing Shen Qianfei eating it, Li Xianzhi suddenly felt an appetite. But he didn't go to eat right away, but said seriously, "Feifei, I wasn't joking with you just now, I wanted to show you the broadcast video of the Eight Wilds and Four Mountains Jade Peach Vase on display on the fifteenth day of the first lunar month."

  Shen Qianfei stuffed something in her mouth. Full of steamed dumplings.

  smell good.

  Grandma's craftsmanship is top notch.

  Shen Qianfei had just finished half of her steamed dumplings. She was embarrassed to speak, so she nodded.

  And Li Xianzhi on the other end also took a bite after finishing speaking.

  Butler Lin Bo quietly rubbed his hands and knew that what he just thought was right.

  Then, when Shen Qianfei had just finished eating a steamed dumpling, several more plates of exquisite side dishes were placed on the table.

  The left one was the same and the right one was the same. She had a taste of this one and a taste of that one. Then she was curious about the exhibition that day.

  Unknowingly, Shen Qianfei had eaten five large steamed dumplings, and Li Xianzhi over there had also eaten three.

  Although Shen Qianfei was very smart, she really didn't guess that Li Xianzhi, the handsome young head of the Li family sitting opposite her, had anorexia.

  She only thought that this was the way a noble man eats.

  After all, I followed Aunt Yun in my previous life and basically wandered around in this circle. I have seen all kinds of people, and there are even some who are more picky than Li Xianzhi.

  There are many different ways to be picky, and they are very weird. There are only things you can't think of, and there is nothing they can't pick out.

  So Shen Qianfei never felt that Li Xianzhi's behavior was abnormal.

  Now that she was full, she put down her chopsticks, a little embarrassed, but she didn't have many such emotions. The key was that Li Xianzhi really wanted her to sit down and eat with him.

  Could it be that his beauty gave him appetite?

  Shen Qianfei secretly thought, but on the face, it looks natural.

  Li Xianzhi not only ate this strange-tasting food, but also took a few bites of other side dishes.

  This should do the trick.

  The feeling of nausea is getting lighter now.

  He found that as long as he and Feifei were within sight of each other, his aversion to food would fade away.

  Even if I didn't have dinner with her.

  He didn't know why, but he liked the way it felt.

  He took Shen Qianfei to the living room.

  Then I turned on the TV and tuned to a channel.

  Shen Qianfei looked at the sign and saw that their TV seemed to be unable to receive it.

  The Li family looks like a classical and elegant courtyard, but in fact, high technology can be seen everywhere.

  It's still top-notch high technology.

  Now this channel that even their provincial capital cannot receive is very clear.

  This is a large color TV that was consigned back from abroad.

  It is currently the largest size.

  It is definitely incomparable to the 14-inch color TV set in her home.

  (End of chapter)