231 - 240

Chapter 231 He wanted to take one last look at that place

  . If he hadn't been on guard, this vicious woman would have run away with another man with the two hundred yuan that his mother had saved so hard.

  The Liu family has long been notorious in the provincial capital.

  She wanted to climb a high tree but no one cared about her.

  And, for some reason, no one dared to talk to her.

  The Liu family, who used to have a good relationship with her, have now disappeared, and their presence is almost invisible in the provincial capital.

  The powerful ones in the Liu family have already been beaten back to their original form.

  Compared with them, he is not the most pitiful one.

  However, what he didn't expect was that Liu Meili was not a vegetarian.

  He actually got involved with a rural labor contractor.

  The contractor had a wife in the countryside, and he was dark and short, with a mouth full of big yellow teeth.

  When he saw this man, Shen Jianming suddenly felt relieved.

  This person actually just talks well.

  It depends on what situation you are put in. If you really reach that situation, some people who think they are noble may be the first ones who are willing to plunge into the quagmire and refuse to climb out.

  Just like Liu Meili.

  From the time she met her until now, she has never looked down on rural people, but now, she is working with a rural contractor in his fifties, who is already a grandfather.

  Everything about this contractor was something that Liu Meili had dismissed in the past.

  But now, she doesn't care at all. What's stupid is that the other party still owes the migrant workers their wages, and then the two of them decided to run south together.

  If he hadn't been alert, these two people would have done it.

  Working odd jobs in the past few years is not without its benefits. At least he is much stronger than before.

  Whatever a person decides to do, he can definitely achieve it.

  So he soon found out where Liu Meili had an affair with the old contractor.

  It's naturally far away from where he lives.

  It takes several bus stops and takes almost two hours to get there. It is a cluster of bungalows in the east of the provincial capital.

  He didn't know whether the house was bought or rented by the contractor, but he knew that it was a place for two people to meet and have an affair.

  Every time I think about him I feel sick.

  If Liu Meili found someone who was similar, he could still be more balanced, but he didn't expect that the children of cadres who were once extremely arrogant in his eyes would be reduced to rolling on the same kang with an old man from the countryside.

  It was so disgusting that he almost threw up.

  His thought at that time was, retribution, the waves of retribution coming are really endless.

  He took advantage of the contractor not paying attention and knocked him to the ground with a stick. Liu Meili wanted to escape, but he grabbed her hair and dragged her into the house.

  A beating and kicking.

  He was never a good person.

  He is willing to take action on such a good Ah Fen, so Liu Meili has no psychological barriers.

  Fortunately, at the last moment, he finally came to his senses.

  At that time, there was nothing in his mind, only one thought.

  Even he himself didn't believe it.

  But what he really thought about at that time was that he couldn't kill anyone. If he did, Feifei would have a father who was a murderer. No matter how good he was, it would have an impact on her future future.

  So he stopped in time.

  He checked on the old man, feeling very lucky that he just fainted.

  Then a leather bag containing hundreds of thousands of RMB was found in the house.

  Their luggage had been packed, and the two of them were preparing to take the evening train.

  He tied the two men up with ropes.

  He kept the money in the bag in two separate rooms. He thought about it again and again, but finally didn't move a penny.

  He wanted to surrender, but he still had an idea in his mind. He wanted to go to Yuanbao Village and take one last look at that place.

  Now that his wish was fulfilled, he returned to the provincial capital and opened the door. Liu Meili was desperately shouting for help in another room, and then the old man was also cursing.

  As long as both of them are still alive.

  It's incredible that God can bless such a wicked person like him.

  In fact, after calming down, Shen Jianming also knew that even if he really became a murderer, with the current relationship, he would not be able to affect Feifei and Luoluo.

  Perhaps the only one who can be affected is his son Xiaoqiang.

  Thinking of his son, his heart ached.

  He's a waste.

  These three children would not be reincarnated and chose him as their father.

  He wiped his face.

  Wiping away the frost and tears on his face, he turned around and strode towards the nearest police station.

  It was three days after Shen Qianfei got the news.

  The Spring Festival was just around the corner, but I didn't expect that something like this would happen to the Shen family again.

  Shen Qianfei looked indifferent and didn't quite understand. According to Shen Jianming's character, he should have kept a bag of project funds for himself, then left quietly with his family, or used other methods, or even taken only part of it, and then Using this to threaten those two people, no matter what he did, he would have the upper hand.

  But unexpectedly, he actually handed over the money intact.

  Shen Qianfei felt in her heart that Shen Jianming was indeed a very smart and current person.

  Being put in this situation, a person like him should have a lot of things to figure out.

  Then there are those migrant workers who stayed in the city and couldn't get any money, and were cold and hungry in the work sheds. They were really grateful to him, so after they got their wages, they went to the police station to jointly petition, so that he would not be punished.

  This matter is both light and heavy.

  But there is also a prerequisite for surrendering.

  So Shen Jianming really walked out of the police station unscathed.

  This time, before the Spring Festival, he successfully divorced Liu Meili.

  But this time, the old man of the Shen family unexpectedly did not stop him.

  At the time of family reunion on New Year's Eve, the old man handed a bankbook to Director Liu and asked him to transfer the bankbook to the two sisters Shen Qianfei.

  Then he took the whole family on the train to the Northwest.

  But since then, there has really been no news from their family.

  Liu Meili, on the other hand, was taken to the countryside by the contractor.

  I don't know if it was voluntary or forced.

  But Shen Qianfei knew that her life would not be easy.

  The contractor's wife, three sons and two daughters, none of them are vegetarians.

  I heard that the foreman's wife was the daughter of the foreman's master. She thought he was smart and smart, so she married him. After all, the foreman's family was very poor. Later, he gave birth to three sons and two daughters. The family also has great contributions.

  Not to mention that when he came out to contract the project, his wife took some money from her parents' family and recruited a group of people to do it.

  But who would have thought that he actually wanted to run away with Liu Meili with the project money.

  Their elopement stirred up a hornet's nest...

  (End of chapter)