71 - 80

Chapter 71 System Binder No. 4

  The door to the reception room was ajar.

  I heard the voice of a young man inside, "...Director Liu, these are my conditions. As long as you agree, I will take you there immediately..."

  Shen Qianfei suddenly stopped and wanted to knock on the door. The hand retracted.

  This voice is somewhat familiar.

  Shen Qianfei quietly took a step back and saw a young man in his twenties sitting opposite Grandpa Liu through the ajar door.

  Liu Bin?

  Shen Qianfei's expression gradually turned cold.

  This person is Liu Meili's younger brother.

  I had dealt with him several times in my previous life.

  He is a conceited but extremely lucky person.

  The reason why it was so difficult for her to face Shen Jianming and Liu Meili was because of his presence.

  This person is very evil.

  His life seemed to be on the hook.

  You really get what you want.

  Originally just an ordinary junior high school graduate, he established a company a few years later and quickly developed and expanded. After the Li family disappeared, he replaced the Li Group and occupied 80% of the domestic market.

  During this period, he also became the titular president of Beijing University and established a private laboratory.

  The most incredible thing is that he has many women.

  He placed these women in his private estate.

  It is said that these women get along very harmoniously.

  There has never been any jealousy, crying or making trouble.

  It is said that those women loved him to death.

  Since he is not married, he cannot be said to have violated the marriage law.

  It can only be said that he is a person with a very corrupt private life.

  He once had an idea for her.

  He also promised him that as long as she followed him, he would immediately bring Shen Jianming to her and let her do with her as she pleased.

  As for Liu Meili, she was his sister. He couldn't do anything, but he could let her beat her to vent her anger.

  The condition is that he will take her back to his Zangmei Manor.

  He wanted her to be one of his many lovers.

  At that time, he said to her in a disgusting voice, "Speaking of which, you can call me uncle. I like these three words. From now on, when we are together, you can call me that..." At

  that time She was so angry that when she was about to slap him, he already stood ten meters away from her.

  He's very skilled, ridiculously good.

  If Aunt Yun hadn't come to take her away in time, I can't imagine what would have happened.

  She never saw him again.

  The only thing he could do in his previous life was to destroy Shen Jianming's company.

  Thinking of this, Shen Qianfei gritted her teeth tightly. She didn't want to see this person. When she was about to turn around and leave, she suddenly stopped and stared at Liu Bin with her eyes wide open in disbelief. top of head.

  A few large golden characters suddenly appeared on the top of the head where there was nothing just now.

  It turned out to be similar to the font she saw on the jade slips in space.

  [System Bound No. 4]

  Shen Qianfei's heart jumped loudly.

  Even holding my breath at this moment.

  system?

  What it is?
  But it is certain that it cannot be created by this world.

  So, is this Liu Bin also a person who owns Pokémon?
  Shen Qianfei clenched her hands tightly, her fingertips dug into her palms, and she suddenly woke up with a hint of pain.

  At this moment, Liu Bin seemed to notice something and looked towards the door.

  He narrowed his eyes subconsciously.

  Why does this little girl look so familiar? She is so beautiful, she is the type he likes.

  Suddenly, his eyes widened. Oh my god, isn't this his brother-in-law's eldest daughter?

  what do you say that is?

  Yes, yes, her name is Shen Qianfei.

  He met her once a year ago, and he had a deep impression at that time. Unexpectedly, after a year of not seeing her, this little girl became even more beautiful.

  Standing there slim and graceful, even with a sullen face, it looked like a budding flower covered with fresh dew.

  Deputy Director Liu is looking at the young man named Liu Bin in front of him.

  It feels a little weird. This young man gives people a very evil feeling, but the information he provided is really valuable. The ancient tomb of the Liao Dynasty is their research topic this year, and they have been looking for it. For the system It is of great significance to study that era and the human history that once existed on this land.

  But how the young man found out, he refused to tell.

  As long as he didn't poach for personal gain, he couldn't do anything to him, and he had to thank him very much.

  As for the conditions, there is no problem.

  Don't you just want to work as a temporary worker in a museum?

  This can be promised.

  Then he also noticed the young man's eyes staring at the door.

  Mr. Liu followed his line of sight and found Shen Qianfei standing behind the door. The old man quickly stood up and walked quickly towards the door, blocking Liu Bin's view in time.

  Although he is old, his eyes are not old and his heart is not confused.

  The look in this young man's eyes was really unpleasant.

  Sexy, what the hell?
  Although the old man blocked Liu Bin's view, Shen Qianfei still saw those big characters hanging clearly on Liu Bin's head.

  However, Grandpa Liu didn't seem to see it.

  Shen Qianfei gritted her teeth tightly, forced to control her emotions, and said softly to Mr. Liu, "Grandpa Liu, please be busy, I'm going home." At

  this time, Liu Bin had already stood up and walked quickly to the door, pulling the door open. Then he smiled and said to Mr. Liu, "Deputy Director Liu, I am about to leave. I know this little girl. Her name is Shen Qianfei. According to her seniority, she should call me uncle." Mr. Liu was stunned

  . Come on, where are you?
  She couldn't help but look at Shen Qianfei, "Feifei, do you know each other?"

  Shen Qianfei stood upright at the door, watching those big characters slowly disappear, as if just to tell her that Liu Bin had a system in his head.

  Shen Qianfei's eyes were cold and there was a sneer on her lips, "Liu Bin, why are you as shameless as your sister Liu Meili? What kind of uncle are you? Don't you know what disgusting things your sister has done?"

  Liu Bin seemed to want to do it. The gaze on Shen Qianfei finally changed. He widened his eyes in anger and pointed at Shen Qianfei. He wanted to say something, but when he saw the unkind look from Deputy Director Liu next to him, he laughed angrily and said, "You little girl." I'm not sensible, and I'm not as knowledgeable as you."

  He smiled at Mr. Liu and said, "Although it's a bit unpleasant, I'm still very happy that Deputy Director Liu can agree happily. I'll wait for you next. Phone call."

  After saying this, he turned and left. However, at the moment he turned around, he raised the corners of his mouth, gave Shen Qianfei a meaningful look, then turned around and walked out of the corridor.

  Until the figure disappeared at the end of the corridor, those golden characters never appeared again, just like Shen Qianfei's illusion.

  Shen Qianfei knew that it was definitely not an illusion.

  So, what is going on in this world?

  Mr. Liu asked and found out whose family Liu Bin was from, but what could he say? However, he sent Shen Qianfei out and then to the bus, and then returned to the museum with peace of mind.

  Liu Bin, who was waiting at the door, stood up from the corner with an evil smile on his lips and said to himself, "Xiao Feifei, sooner or later I will make you mine, and I will make you inseparable for the rest of my life." Mine."

   The update is a bit late. I will try to resume the normal update time tomorrow.

    Thank you all for your support and encouragement.

    Thanks for subscribing and tipping.

    Thank you for your monthly votes.

    Dear friends, the double monthly ticket will end soon. If you have some, please vote. Thank you very much.

    Love you~

  (End of chapter)