151 - 160

Chapter 151: Competition in Beijing
  Time flies by.

  In the blink of an eye, Shen Qianfei had arrived in Kyoto with her classmates from Beicheng who were participating in the mathematics competition.

  At this time, under the leadership of their teacher, they checked into a hotel owned by the Li Group.

  This is not a coincidence, it was planned in advance.

  No matter how you say it, the head of the Li Group is now developing in Beicheng. Although it is not the headquarters of the Li Group, the old residence of the Li family is there.

  In line with all aspects, the Li Group will provide the entire expenses for this mathematics competition free of charge.

  Thirty people were selected this time, divided according to grade.

  Of course they are all top-ranked students.

  Of course Shen Qianfei is ranked first.

  There is no suspense about this.

  There is another thing here, that is, after Li Xianzhi made these arrangements, he was going to leave early. He had something to do, so he would leave a day early. Unexpectedly, he received a call from the old principal, and then saw what Liu Meili wrote. Seal the rumor letter.

  Li Xianzhi determined as quickly as possible that the letter was written by Liu Meili.

  The old principal meant not to tell Shen Qianfei about this matter, lest she read the contents of the letter, which would make a little girl angry and go to Liu Meili to settle the score.

  It would be bad if it affects the game then.

  Just handle this matter quietly.

  Of course Li Xianzhi agreed with the old principal's suggestion. Although Feifei had a strong psychological endurance, there was still no need to let her know about such a thing that was made out of nothing.

  It will affect your mood.

  Therefore, Li Xianzhi did not let Du Hai follow him, and asked him to completely kill the Liu family in the provincial capital, denying them a chance to stand up.

  Therefore, when Shen Qianfei arrived in the capital to prepare for the mathematics competition, she did not know that Liu Meili and Shen Jianming had both been fired from their official positions and that they were about to withdraw from the houses they had been assigned.

  Not to mention the Liu family and the Liu family.

  It's not an exaggeration. For something like theirs, a piece of paper will completely kill them on the beach.

  Shen Qianfei was in the same room with another classmate at this time.

  This little girl was dressed very plainly, was thin, and was a little timid.

  Shen Qianfei didn't know what was going on at home.

  Shen Qianfei greeted her generously. This was a standard room with two beds, one on the left and one on the right, with a bedside table in the middle. The little girl was standing on the carpet with her schoolbag on her back. She was so constrained that she didn't know where to put her hands and feet. .

  One of the two beds is against the window, and the other is against the north wall.

  Shen Qianfei asked with a smile, "This classmate, I don't know your name yet? My name is Shen Qianfei, and I am from Class 1, Grade 3, No. 1 Middle School in the provincial capital."

  The little girl's eyes lit up. She really didn't expect that. , this female classmate is Shen Qianfei, and she knows Shen Qianfei's name.

  It seems that their family situations are similar.

  She thought Shen Qianfei was a girl from a big city and would dislike her for being rustic and ignorant.

  She clutched the strap of her schoolbag tightly with her hands and said nervously, "My name is Chen Xiaoying. I am from Class 2, Grade 3, No. 1 Middle School in Qiuyang County." After

  introducing herself, the tense atmosphere in the room seemed to have eased. many.

  Shen Qianfei still smiled and asked Chen Xiaoying which bed she wanted to live in, the one by the window or the north wall?
  Chen Xiaoying pointed to the bed to the north without hesitation, but her voice was a little cautious, "I...can I stay in this bed?"

  Shen Qianfei nodded and said happily, "Of course it's OK."

  So. The two of them happily divided the beds.

  With crisp white sheets, brand new carpets, and luxuriously and elegantly decorated rooms, this is currently one of the top star hotels in Kyoto.

  And it's a five-star hotel.

  High school students from North City participating in the national mathematics competition live on the sixth floor.

  There is an elevator to go up and down.

  Although some children were born in the city, they have never seen an elevator.

  This Chen Xiaoying should be the one with the worst family environment among these children.

  It was tight from beginning to end.

  I didn't even dare to sit on the bed.

  She was embarrassed to tell Shen Qianfei that the house was so clean that she didn't know what to do.

  Chen Xiaoying looked at Shen Qianfei secretly.

  Shen Qianfei took out her slippers, put them on, and hung her schoolbag on the hanger on the wall.

  Take out the changes of clothes inside, put some by the bed, and hang some on hangers.

  When Chen Xiaoying saw Shen Qianfei like this, a trace of envy flashed in her eyes. Smart people are different. Why does it feel like she is so relaxed and comfortable here?
  As soon as Shen Qianfei turned around, she saw that Chen Xiaoying was still in a daze, and asked her in surprise, "You have been on the train for such a long time. Please quickly put on your slippers and loosen your feet quickly."

  What she said was very true. Chen Xiaoying breathed a sigh of relief quietly. Said, "This place is so clean and beautiful, I have never seen it before."

  "This is a five-star hotel, it must meet the standard... Actually, I haven't seen it before."

  Shen Qianfei continued, "But, I have seen it on TV. Just follow the gourd and draw the scoop. Moreover, these items They are all provided to guests free of charge. We are now guests of the hotel. As long as you don't damage the things, you can use them as you like. By the way, come over here and let the two of us study how to use the things in the bathroom... "

  As soon as she said this, she had already pulled Chen Xiaoying into the bathroom.

  Friendships between girls are quickly established.

  This little girl reminded Shen Qianfei of her old self, so she was a little more patient, pretending that she didn't understand, talking about what she had seen in books or on TV, and then thinking about it with Chen Xiaoying, especially the nozzle. No, I almost sprayed both of them. Fortunately, both of them were more flexible and managed to dodge in a swish.

  Then Chen Xiaoying was no longer nervous.

  But Shen Qianfei still felt a little grateful.

  It was already evening when they arrived at the hotel. It was estimated that the students were almost done organizing, so the teacher leading the team called people from room to room to gather them downstairs for dinner.

  The Li Group does a great job and all expenses are covered.

  The teacher who led the team was also the most impressive in leading a team in a mathematics competition in the past few years.

  Although it won't break your head, the competition is fierce.

  The leading teacher is the school's Youth League branch secretary.

  He is a young, energetic and bright-eyed college graduate.

  Her family is from a provincial capital, and it is said that she has a strong background, but she is indeed very good.

  She also taught some students who didn't know how to use the toilet and room facilities, and their voices became a little hoarse.

  Only when I got here did I realize that in the eyes of Kyoto people, the people from Beicheng are just the dirt in the ravines.

  In fact, there is nothing wrong with this. In ancient times, Beicheng was the place of exile for three thousand miles, and the first choice for distribution to the frontier.

  (End of chapter)