161 - 170

Chapter 161 Preparing to Buy a House

  The above is what Shen Qianfei knows so far.

  But is there anything else she doesn't know?
  Ever since she was reborn, Shen Qianfei has always felt that this world is a little strange.

  But what kind of strange method it was, she couldn't tell.

  Anyway, it's an inexplicably complicated feeling.

  Shen Qianfei thought that it was probably because she had a magical repair space in her hands.

  Shen Qianfei is still a student at school. He cannot go to the repair team every day. The reason why she takes this temporary job is to study hard for a week during the winter vacation.

  At her current level, she can master basic repair skills.

  Next comes practice.

  She struggled in her previous life.

  No matter what you do in this life, everything goes smoothly.

  It was as if God had set her up.

  Next, based on the information fed back by Aunt Ye Man, Shen Qianfei produced another set of mathematics, physics and chemistry papers for the sophomore year of high school.

  By the end of 1987, Shen Qianfei had nearly 10,000 yuan in her hands.

  She is going to buy a building in the provincial capital.

  It's the kind that has independent property rights and can change the housing certificate.

  Nowadays, changing the house permit is not as strict as it was a few decades ago.

  As long as you have a trustworthy relationship and find someone, it is very easy to change the housing permit and it doesn't cost a lot of money.

  However, the current real estate transaction market has not yet taken shape, and there are private transactions, but she is not very clear about it.

  Grandpa Liu is a landowner. The community where he lives has a relatively good location and will not be demolished in the future. It will just be renovated on the outside. After all, there are many old houses that are very memorable, and some of them are still beautiful. It became a tourist attraction.

  In the future, this place will be one of the ideal residences in the provincial capital.

  It was the buildings in this community that Shen Qianfei was interested in.

  As for bungalows, we will not consider them, because the most important thing for the Luo family is bungalows, whether they live in them now or will be built in the future.

  Also, although the houses here are old, the quality is very good.

  With a little repair, you can live comfortably.

  The important thing is that the drainage in this area is very good.

  This will prevent situations like this from happening here in the future when new and old buildings are replaced by large-scale construction.

  Shen Qianfei had already planned it in her heart.

  Her money was in current deposits, and she discussed this matter with her grandparents and mother when she returned to Yuanbao Village last time.

  The adults didn't quite agree, but Shen Qianfei convinced them anyway.

  Luo Feng means that if you really buy a house, Feifei's name will be written on it.

  Shen Qianfei didn't really care about this, she just wanted to have a stable foothold in the provincial capital.

  Also, according to Luoluo's results, she is likely to do well in the high school entrance examination. She still hopes that her sister can study in No. 1 Middle School.

  She estimated that a building of more than 70 square meters would cost nearly 10,000 yuan.

  One square meter costs more than one thousand yuan.

  It might seem cheap, but this was 1987.

  For example, the salary of an ordinary working-class family in Beicheng is less than 100 yuan a month.

  This square meter is nearly a year's salary.

  So don't think that a building of 70 to 80 square meters for less than 10,000 yuan is cheap.

  Money is valuable at this time.

  But now the house is a necessity, and she has already told Grandpa Liu and Grandma Wan.

  Let them take a look to see if there is anything suitable.

  There are also Aunt Ye Man and Aunt Ye Man's mother.

  However, neither party has given her any news so far.

  But Grandma Wan promised very happily, saying that she would definitely find a suitable house for her.

  Now Grandma Wan treats her even better than before.

  Because when she invested in those stocks with very good momentum, she also told Liu Qingqing's parents.

  In fact, Liu Qingqing's parents have also entered the stock market.

  But they are still new at this.

  Several stocks provided to them by Shen Qianfei have been growing very well in recent months.

  Their assets have doubled several times.

  Grandma Wan didn't think Shen Qianfei knew anything. In her opinion, this should have been provided by Li Xianzhi.

  You know, these big guys are behind the operations of these capitals.

  So what I heard from Shen Qianfei was definitely correct, but no one would say this out loud, it was all tacitly understood.

  Liu Qingqing's parents listened to Shen Qianfei's words without hesitation and bought those stocks because of this relationship.

  You must know that it is impossible to contact them on weekdays.

  This is not the case.

  This has nothing to do with Li Xianzhi.

  But Shen Qianfei couldn't tell the truth to them.

  Anyway, as long as they buy these stocks, they won't suffer losses for decades.

  Just like the original investors who originally bought shares of a certain fruit company.

  Shen Qianfei didn't want to get too involved, as long as these stocks rose steadily.

  So Shen Qianfei planned to go to the museum restoration team first.

  Although she only came once a week, she would stay here until the early hours of the morning every time.

  When I get tired, I live in the staff dormitory.

  So, on Saturday afternoon, she did not go back to Yuanbao Village, but went to the museum's restoration team.

  Some people don't quite understand why this little girl likes this thing, but they have never seen such a pair of skillful hands that are full of spirituality and seem to be able to give new life to broken metal.

  There is a very experienced restorer here.

  Everyone calls him Teacher Zhou.

  He told Director Liu in private that people like Shen Qianfei were rewarded by God.

  But this kid was obviously just learning to play.

  It's a pity.

  After all, this child has a bright future. Who knows what she will do in the future.

  But to be honest, anything in this era seems to be more promising than restoring antiques.

  Shen Qianfei was noncommittal. Teacher Zhou was right. This was indeed only her hobby.

  But whether there is a future or not depends on the benevolent and the wise.

  She had a work permit and it was easy to get in. She went directly upstairs to the restoration team's office area.

  When he pushed the door open, he noticed something was wrong in the room.

  Not only Teacher Zhou is here, but Grandpa Liu is also there, as well as several other appraisers and restorers who are hard to see here.

  They gathered together, and their expressions seemed to be filled with grief and sadness amid their anger.

  Shen Qianfei stood at the door, hesitated before walking in.

  what happens?

  What happened to the teacher or the antique?

  It seems like it shouldn't be.

  The repaired Xuande Furnace has been sent to Kyoto by special car and has been accepted by the other party.

  There are no antiques that can be restored here in the provincial capital.

  Not even the new ones.

  These teachers seem to be in good health, so there won't be any problems, right?
  Shen Qianfei stood there, not knowing whether to ask or not.

  But he still said worriedly, "What, what happened?"

  Director Liu handed Shen Qianfei a newspaper.

  His expression was better than that of several other teachers, but his anger was obviously suppressed. He said in a hoarse voice, "Feifei, if you read this newspaper, you will know what's going on..."