41 - 50

Chapter 41 Cut off your Qingyun Road (4)

  At this time, the staff and cadres in the office looked at the three Shen family members in shock.

  Especially when Shen Qianfei's voice was clear but her words were as sharp as a knife, all kinds of thoughts came flooding out.

  Before Shen Qianfei came, everyone who knew Shen Jianming's situation sympathized with him.

  A young, handsome and gentle educated youth went to the countryside and was forced by the local bully branch secretary to marry his dominatrix-like daughter.

  The woman was slovenly, ugly, and had lice on her head. She didn't take a bath for a year.

  She is illiterate and uneducated. She is a rural old woman with muddy legs.

  It took eight lifetimes of virtue and talent to marry Shen Jianming.

  Even if she lives for a day, she has taken advantage of it.

  Not to mention, they have lived together for ten years and have two daughters.

  It's really hard for Shen Jianming.

  Everyone felt sorry and sad for him.

  So when Liu Meili ridiculed Luo Yufen, some people would join in with him.

  What was Shen Jianming's expression like at that time?

  It seemed like a helpless smile.

  Therefore, everyone sympathizes with him more.

  However, if this little girl was telling the truth, were they deceived by those two people?
  As early as just now, they knew that Shen Qianfei was a clean and beautiful girl, wearing a yellow round-neck top, brown pants, a ponytail, and a fair face that seemed to glow.

  Standing there, he looked slim and graceful.

  Especially the eyebrows and eyes are even more picturesque.

  Now after listening to these words and looking carefully, I found that she didn't look like Shen Jianming, so she looked like her mother.

  Graduated from high school, got admitted to school, is well-educated, gentle, gentle and virtuous?

  Let's not talk about this for now, just talk about high school students in 68 or 8 years old, which has a very high gold content.

  Otherwise, we cannot call them the third generation.

  No one present was a fool, and their eyes became very subtle at this time, especially when it was the first time they heard that it was Shen Jianming who reported his former father-in-law...

  This was a bit uncomfortable.

  But the next moment, when she saw Shen Jianming going to hit Shen Qianfei, the eldest sister was the first to stop him, "Shen Jianming, no matter what, you can't hit your child..."

  However, Shen Jianming rushed over like a madman.

  He looked like he was going to beat Shen Qianfei to death.

  Director Tang waved his hand, "Stop him!"

  No matter what Shen Qianfei's purpose was, in this office, in full view of everyone, even if the child was a heinous criminal, they, the employees, could not hit him.

  Shen Jianming was held tightly by the two men. He struggled desperately and cursed with blood-red eyes, "...You evil deed, how could I have a daughter like you who is even worse than a beast?"