91 - 100

Chapter 91 Published
  However, if you don't call him Mr. Li, what should you call him?

  Brother Li?
  It seems a bit old-fashioned.

  Brother Xian.

  Worse, this is too affectionate.

  After all, two people can't reach this level.

  So it's quite nice to just call you.

  Li Xianzhi didn't pay attention to this.

  He is a man with extremely strong willpower. He nodded slightly to Du Hai, and then said, "Let's go, I'll see you off." "

  You should be busy. I've disturbed your time all morning, and it must have delayed your time." Work less." Shen Qianfei quickly dismissed

  Li Xianzhi without saying a word, but continued to walk forward. Shen Qianfei had nothing to say.

  Standing in the foyer, the housekeeper was already waiting there with a stack of books, which Shen Qianfei wanted to take away and read.

  Then Shen Qianfei noticed that the butler's expression seemed wrong.

  The worry in his eyes could be seen even if he was an outsider.

  So, what are Uncle Du and Uncle Butler worried about?

  Is it really so strange?

  But what Shen Qianfei was sure of was that they were not targeting her.

  So was it Li Xianzhi who was walking slowly beside her?
  At this time, Li Xianzhi put his hands in his trouser pockets, as if strolling in a leisurely garden, his brows and eyes were still calm and calm, and there was nothing strange about him.

  Shen Qianfei expressed her admiration. This person is really rich.

  So what happened to the Li family?
  After all, the old man of the Li family rushed over in the morning. The old man was very powerful, with sharp eyes, and he looked very difficult to mess with.

  Shen Qianfei stopped thinking and quickly got into the car, putting the book next to her.

  As Du Hai drove, Shen Qianfei waved to Li Xianzhi, who was standing not far in front of the car.

  Li Xianzhi watched as Du Hai pulled Shen Qianfei towards the Liu family.

  Li Xianzhi, who was holding on, swayed, and the housekeeper who had been paying attention to him rushed forward to support their young master.

  However, Li Xianzhi stood firm again and waved his hand, so the housekeeper had to step aside.

  Then the young master, who was watching them off, walked into the living room with the same steps as before...

  Oh, how sad it is.

  The housekeeper didn't dare to delay, and quickly asked the family doctor to come over, and then began to prepare nutritional medicine.

  At this moment, Shen Qianfei, who was sitting in the car, had no idea that Li Xianzhi had locked himself in the bathroom alone. He rested his hands on the marble countertop, his face was bloodless, and his pale skin was almost transparent.

  His forehead was covered with beads of sweat, and his brows were furrowed tightly.

  However, he did not vomit as usual.

  Although the feeling was the same as before, he did eat some food in those twenty minutes today.

  To be fair, I should have vomited it out by now.