11

A week after the incident, Taehyung is doing fine and Jennie is still being close with Taehyung, more than Jungkook actually. At this point Jungkook is quite pissed off, even though he promised Jennie that he wouldn't do anything to Taehyung anymore, he still tells him warnings from here and there, Taehyung on the other hand just shrug it off. I mean he and Jennie are just friends right? (Even though he wanted them to be more than just that) Little did he know that Jennie was getting more attached to him than Jungkook...

Logged in as Tae.taeger

Jennierubyjane
Tae! How about we arrange another play date for Lexi and Yeontan?

Sure! It has been a long time since the last one.. So when are you coming?

Jennierubyjane
Hmmm.... Ooooh! How about YOU come to my house this time! Since you haven't really visited our house yet.

Wait! What about your parents?

Jennierubyjane
Pshh! They won't mind!

Really?

Jennierubyjane
Yeah! Nothing to worry about right? Anyways bye for now! Eomma's calling for dinner!

Bye😁

Jennierubyjane logged out.
Tae.taeger has logged out.

Yep nothing to worry about...

...WAIT!

I'm going to be meeting her parents! Omona!😱 I CAN'T DO THIS! I CAN'T DO THIS!

"WHAT IF THEY WON'T LIKE ME?!" I shouted to myself.

I then started to pace around my room, contemplating on wether I should just tell Jennie that I can't come or I just have to face her parents head on.

"UGHHH! Taehyung paboya! Why didn't you think this through!?"

"You okay there Tae?"

"Aaahhh!" I jumped and covered my chest while staring at my eomma frightened.

"Hyaa! Eomma! Knock before entering remember? You almost gave me a heart attack!"

She giggled before completely coming in my room and closed the door.

"Mianhe. Anyways, why were you so noisy in here? Who were you talking to?" She asked.

I just shook my head vigorously, "Nope! I was just talking to myself about invasions!"

She just 'tsk'ed at me and gave me a serious expression, "Tae you can't fool me, what's really wrong? I'm your mother, you can tell me anything if it's bothering you or not" she said sternly.

I hesitated for a bit while looking at her but then gave up eventually and plopped down in the bed. She sat down next me amd I just sighed while staring at the ceiling while I can see eomma stare at me from her position.

I sighed, "Jennie invited me to her house and I'm just nervous to meet her parents" I said turning to the opposite direction of where eomma was sitting.

I didn't hear a response though, but a chuckle instead.

I immediately turned to her and sat up, "Hyaa! Why are you laughing?! This is a serious situation here!" I pouted at her.

She just stop to look at me for a bit before laughing once more, making me frown. She then ruffled my hair before finally speaking.

"Tae! Why are you nervous? It's not like she's introducing you to them as her boyfriend! You're simply a friend! And besides! Who wouldn't like my cute little son?"

It was supposed to comfort me but somehow it hurt me more.

I am only and simply a friend to
Jennie... Nothing less... Nothing more...