16

Lisa's POV

Woah. I kinda know why Taehyung likes this girl a lot. I mean just look at her, she screams good vibes with her face!

"Hi I'm Rosé and this is Jennie! Nice to meet you!" The girl beside her spoke and they both bowed in greetings.

I bowed back in return, "I'm Lisa" I said.

"We know! You're Jisoo unnie's sister right?" Jennie asked.

"Ne" I simply said.

"Then let's go to the cafeteria!" Rosé exclaimed and dragged me with them.

"Wait. What's the connection?" I asked, confused as to why I'm being dragged towards the cafeteria.

"We're going to be eating with Jisoo unnie and BTS oppas!" Jennie said and continued dragging me through the hall.

"But what about Taehyung? We were supposed to be eating together" I informed them.

"Well, we can just invite him, he's also Jennie's best friend right?" Rosé suggested.

".... I guess so, hang on let me just tell him" I said and stopped for a bit to get my phone.

Logged in as Lisa.96

Tae! I just met your crush and her friend and they invited us for lunch. Wanna come?

Tae.taeger
What?!.... I don't know Jen, I mean it's Jennie we're talking about, and if there's Jennie, there's always a Jungkook too...

Oh come on Tae! This will be a great opportunity for you to talk again with Jennie and maybe make other friends aside from me and Jennie

Tae.taeger
You have a point... But I'm still having second thoughts about this though..

Okay, how about this? Let's just try it out this once and if Jungkook starts to bother you, let's just leave okay?

Tae.taeger
..........okay, I'll come, but swear to me that you'll never leave my side!

Alright you big baby!😝

Tae.targer
Yah! I'm older than you!

Seen√

Lisa.96 logged off.

"He said he'll-What are you doing?" I asked the girl who was uncomfortably close to me.

Is she trying to see Tae and my conversation?

"Uhh... I was just.. Uhhh.... Checking to see if uhhh... You were really asking him, yeah.. That's it!" She said and awkwardly laughed.

Okay, that was the most lamest excuse I've ever heard in my entire life! Jeez! I need to give her some lessons in the future or even sooner if possible!

"O.. Kay... So anyways, he said he'll come" I told them.

"Great! Now let's goooo!" Rosé said and the three of us continued walking.

"Hey-"

"Aahhhh!" I flinched and jumped in shock.

The f*ck? She's so creepy. She definitely fits Tae.

"Jennie?! Gosh! You scared me!" I said and tried to calm down my heart.

"Mianhe.. " she said and looked down.

"It's okay" I said put an arm around her shoulders, "so what were you saying?"

"Oh.. Well uhm.. I was just wondering... " she started and looked hesitant.

"Continue... " I encouraged her.

"Well, I was just wondering what your relationship with Tae is?" She asked in a somewhat worried, somewhat sad tone.