28

Taehyung's POV

I sighed as I stared at the ceiling of my bedroom.

____

FLASHBACK

I walked into the house which surprised eomma.

"Taehyung? Why aren't you at school?" She asked, confused.

"Eomma, I need your opinion" I told her pleadingly.

Her eyes softened and she pats the seat next to her on the sofa.

This is why I love my mother. She thinks about my well being before she actually gets mad at me for not being at school.

I didn't hesitate and immediately sat down beside her. She pulled me in a hug before asking, "What's wrong Tae? Why do you look so troubled?"

"Eomma... What would you do if a friend of yours just gives you this one in a lifetime chance? Would you take it?" I asked looking at her lost. I don't know what to do.

"It depends on what that chance is. Would you mind telling me about it?"

I nodded my head and took in a deep breath.

"Do you remember about that girl I told you that I have a crush on since 1st year? The one that had a boyfriend?"

She nodded her head and signalled for me to continue.

"Well, I haven't told you this before but, we eventually became friends on my birthday and we got closer to the point that she became my best friend. Her boyfriend didn't like it one bit as I was too close to her and he keeps intimidating me and warning me to stay away from her. We even fought sometimes... But anyways, long story short, he came to me one day and sorted things out and then we became friends. Then suddenly, he indirectly broke up with his girlfriend/my crush by cheating on her and she was broken. I was mad obviously, so I went to confront him and he told me that he was also hurting. He saw how she liked me, even though I know that's not true. He said that he couldn't just be with a girl who has another guy in her head all the time, so he was willing to give her to me." I told her.

"Oh dear... You got yourself into a very hard situation here, Tae" she said and shook her head in amusement.

"...but if I were you. I'd take that chance. He already gave it you, which only means that he either; moved on completely or is ready to move on. You said that you liked her for a long time right? If you don't take this chance. Someone else will and you'll just regret it the rest of your life" she said.

END OF FLASHBACK

____

Take it, huh?

I mean, he did say that I can have her, and Jungkook already has Tzuyu! Is it really okay though? You know what? Forget about your pride Tae and just go get her already!

Yeah, that's right! I should take this chance before someone else will!

TING!

I abruptly sat up and went to fetch my phone which was in my nightstand.

Logged in as Tae.taeger.

Jennierubyjane
Taehyung-ah! Where are you!? I didn't see you at all in school!

Jennie! I'm actually at home right now. I skipped the whole afternoon classes😅

Aish! Why did you leave me here in hell!? Why didn't you take me with you!😭

___

I chuckled at her cuteness. Aish. Now I really have to make you mine!

___