15

Jennie's POV

I don't know why but these days, I've noticed that Kookie is becoming more clingy than usual, he doesn't meet up with his friends after school like usual and even walks me home, he also brings me to dates often and barely leaves my side at school. I'm not complaining though, I like it when he gives me all his attention, I find it cute that he clings on to me like a Leech and gives me small kisses and hugs here and there out of nowhere.

One more thing I noticed too... Taehyung doesn't talk to me as often... Now that I think about it, he hasn't chatted nor talked to me this whole week. What could've happened? Did Jungkook and him fight again? Did something else happen? Am I too annoying?

I decided to ask Jungkook about the situation because I'm getting worried. I miss Taehyung and our little chats.

"Kookie?" I looked up to my boyfriend who was walking beside me in the hallways.

He looked down at me and smiled, "What is it?"

"Did you perhaps had a fight with Taehyung again?" I asked as I looked down, fiddling with his fingers and looked back up after finishing the question.

I saw his smile turn to frown, "No, I didn't. But why are you asking about him all of a sudden?"

"Well, I just thought that you did, because he was suddenly avoiding us all of a sudden and he doesn't talk to me anymore..." I said trailing off.

I then heard him sigh, "D-do you.. uhhh ... Do you.. Hmmm.. Ahh! Never mind!"

I then threw him a confused look, "Do I what? Oh come on Kookie! Say it! I'm curious now!" I whined at him.

"Shiro! Just forget about that!" He said and looked at the front again.

"Kookie! Come on! Puuweeeeaseeee???" This time I used my aegyo because I know he couldn't resist my aegyo.

I saw his eyes move and look at me then back at the front then back at me again before he closed them and groaned, meaning he gave up, earning a victorious smile from me.

"Fine! Uhhh... Do you... Perhaps... Like Taehyung?" He said closing his eyes at the end of the question.

I then burst out laughing.

"Yah! What are you laughing about?" He asked, opening his eyes and looking at me.

"Ha! It's just that...the question you asked... is just so.... rediculous!" I tried saying in between my laughter.

"Jungkook! You know very well that you're the only person that I like! No! You're the only person that I love! You know that!" I told him and slapped his shoulder.

He then smiled his cute bunny smile that I so love, "It's the first time you told me you love me..."

I smiled back at him.

"I love you too" he replied and tightened his grip on my hand, which made me smile wider.

We entered the classroom, only to find out that we were the first ones here. We just sat at our usual seat and decided to just chat or play small games.

A few minutes have passed and students started to fill up the classroom, some of Jungkook's friends did as well and greeted us. I also saw Chaeyoung come in with her boyfriend Jimin oppa, who is one of Jungkook's friends too.

"Chaeng!" I called to her.

She immediately spotted me and dragged Jimin towards the seat in front of ours'.

"Hey Jen!" She said and hugged me, "How was your weekend?" She asked.

"Hey Kook!" Jimin said and gave Kookie a 'bro hug', as they call it. Why can't they just call it a hug though?

"It was great as usual! How about you? What did you do?" I asked her back.

"Oh! Me and my family went and visited my grandparents house and we also met my cousins there! It was fun!" She said with excitement which made her look adorable. Typical Chipmunk Roseanne Park.

We started to chat about our weekends and how we didn't want it to end and stuff, when I saw a particular person come through the door. I was about to call for him, when I saw a girl come in with him. They were laughing and smiling at each other. I then put down my hand which I was going to wave at him and made it drop to my sides.

Why do I suddenly feel something weird in my stomach? Am I sick? I don't know...

What I do know is that I don't like Taehyung talking to other girls... Am I jealous?... Probably not... Am I a jealous best friend because Taehyung looks like he's getting close with that other girl?... Probably...

I then flinched when a snap was made in front of my face, "Earth to Jennie? Hello?" Chaeng waved her hand in front of my face.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response and immediately snapped my head towards her.

"What were you thinking about?" She asked, curious.

I just smiled and shook my head, "It was nothing, I was just wondering" I told her.

"Wondering about what?" She asked again.

Aish! Why is my Chaengie so curious? Well, I admit I'm also a curious girl. Think Jennie! Think of a good excuse. I then made eye contact with the girl Taehyung's with. Ahhh!

I then looked away and asked Chaeng, "Who's that girl over there, I haven't seen her on the first day"

She then looked over who I was pointing at, "Oh her? She's a transfer student. She moved here a week ago. She's also Jisoo unnie's little sister" she answered.

Jisoo unnie's sister????

"Jinja!? Why didn't I know about this?" I asked her.

She then flicked my head which made me hiss in pain, "Yah! What was that about?"

"Jisoo unnie told us about her two weeks ago! Weren't you listening!?" She asked and I shook my head in response.

"Well now you know. Her name is Lalisa Kim by the way" she added.

Lalisa Kim.

"Do you want to meet her later at lunch?" Chaeng asked.

"Sure, why not?"