25

Jennie's POV

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me you were coming?!" I whined and started slapping his shoulders as we walk along the sidewalk.

I feel so embarrassed. He saw me in my morning hair and PJs, I didn't even wash my face yet! Aish! I probably looked horrible!

I heard him chuckle, which made me pout and slap him even more.

"Yah! That hurts you know! Yah! Stop! Hajima!" He then took hold of both my wrists and leaned in as we stopped walking.

I widened my eyes when his face was only a few centimeters away from mine. I gradually leaned back as he kept leaning in until our noses almost touched. He was staring into my eyes that it intimidated me and at the same time flustered me as well.

A smirk then appeared on his lips when I least expected it, "You looked cute on your unicorn patterned pajamas by the way" he said in a rather deep amd raspy voice AND HIS VOICE WAS ALREADY DEEP AS IT IS!

I felt heat run up my cheeks and ears, as I was probably turning into a walking tomato. He let go of my wrists while chuckling.

"I can't believe it. You're actually getting flustered because of me" he said his box smile showing.

I knitted my eyebrows, confusion written all over my face, "What do you mean?" I asked him.

He just shook his head and smiled before taking my wrist and dragging me off to somewhere. As we walked I can't help but notice his hand slipping and it finally reached my own and intertwined it. I blushed at the action and I was too confused in my own complexed emotions to notice that he was actually looking at me in his peripheral view, smiling.

WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS!? Why are you being like this heart! So we're back to phase one now huh? I thought we got over this and settled that Jungkook is the only one for you...

Jungkook... Oh yeah, that jerk. Never mind heart! Do as you please! As long as it doesn't involve that poor excuse of a man.

Taehyung must've noticed me frowning, while looking at our hands as he slowly let go of mine. Weirdly missing the warmth of his hands, I look at him with questioning eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfo-" I cut him off by shaking my head and saying, "No, I wasn't uncomfortable. I was just thinking of something, really"

I then took his hand back with mine and intertwined it, smiling at him. I saw a slight pink tint cover his cheeks and his ears were turning red. This time, it's my turn to giggle at him.

Kyeopta~

WAIT WHAT?

He then smiled at our hands, idiotically which made him look cute that I wanted to purr and coo at how cute he is. That box smile is gonna be the death of me soon.

I then remembered Jungkook's bunny smile out of nowhere and the frown went back to my face.

Ughhh! Why can't he just stop popping up in my head!

"Is it because of Jungkook?" I looked up to see Taehyung, worriedly looking back at me.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Is the reason behind your frowns, Jungkook?" He asked once more.

I looked down, silently nodding. It was quiet for a few minutes as I looked at my own feet as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"In that case, I will be the cause of your smile" I slowly looked up to see a smiling Taehyung, with an unidentified gaze towards me.

I suddenly feel my insides flutter at the sight. He was looking at me with this look that said 'I care for you' and almost seeing affection in it. This boy is too precious for the world.