30

Jennie's POV

HONK! HONK!

I jolted up from my seat, which probably scared mom and dad so I sent them an apologetic look.

"Mianhe... That must be him! So I'm gonna go now" I told them and they just nodded before warning me about the dangers of the world.

I bid them good-bye and took my backpack, before rushing out the door to be greeted by Taehyung, who was leaning against his car, with his cute little box smile. Uwu~

I ran to him and smiled, "Annyeong!" I said cheerfully.

"Annyeong!" He greeted back and leaned closer to me, which made me frozen in my spot.

Dug. Dug.

Ughhh! Why you do this heart!?

"Why are your parents glaring at me through your window?" He whispered in my ear which gave me shivers.

I carefully turned my head to see the window, nervous that one wrong move would make him... Uhhh... You know... Uhmm... I DO NOT NEED TO EXPLAIN.

I looked and saw that indeed my parents were glaring at Taehyung through our window. I gave them a confused look and when they saw me they just walked away creepily still glaring at Taehyung.

My parents are weird.

I slowly backed away and looked towards Tae again as he leaned back to his normal position.

"I'm sorry, my parents are just, seeing me off... Creepily.. " I said and mumbled the last part, but I guess he still heard as I heard his adorable laugh.

"It's okay. Shall we go?" He smiled at me to which I excitedly nodded.

He opened the passenger's door for me to which I thanked him for.

Wow. He's such a gentlemen.

I thought he was gonna close the door and go to his side now, but no, I was wrong. Instead he leaned making me - for the second time today - freeze in my seat while awkwardly leaning back against the seat, while he reached out for something. He then took them seatbelt and buckled it for me.

OKAY! I GET IT! YOU'RE A GENTLEMEN! NO NEED TO MAKE MY HEART GO BOOM BOOM!

He then leaned back and finally closed the door and walked to his side.

I sighed in relief and let out a frustrated groan, pouting.

Ughhh! Why he doing this to me?!

Aigooo! My poor heart can't take all of it. Eomma~ Appa~ by the end of the day, you're gonna be seeing me half dead because of the feels!

I then straightened up and regained my composure as he opened the driver seat's door and got in, buckling his own seatbelt.

"Okay! Ready to go?" He asked with his usual smile.

I smiled back and nodded my head, "Ne!"

He giggled before facing the front.

Huh? Is there something on my face?

"Then let's go!" Before I could even go back to my senses, he sped off leaving me startled and afraid of the sudden speed we're driving to.

"Eeekkk!" I squealed as my heart pounded against my chest.

"Yaaahhh! Slow down!" I exclaimed but all I git in return was a chuckle.

A FREAKIN CHUCKLE!

I'm so dead.