20

3rd Person's POV

Inside the school's gym were colorful lights everywhere, loud music was blasting and students filling every inch of the room either dancing, eating, chatting or just doing whatever.

The moment Lisa and Teahyung stepped foot in the gym, they were greeted by their names being called but hardly audible due to the loud music.

They looked at where the voice came from and found Hoseok waving at them from a table not so far from where they are.

They immediately walked towards there and was greeted by their friends.

"Woah! I hardly recognized you Tae! I like what you did with your hair!" Jennie said which made Taehyung smile at her.

"Taehyung-ah! Over here!" He looked over and saw Jungkook sitting with the other guys.

Jungkook was waving at him to come over and so he did, while Lisa sat with the girls. Jungkook scooted over to make room for Teahyung to sit.

"Hey! I heard that you and Jungkook made up and I'm sorry in behalf of what he did to you before. He really is an impulsive kid" The guy he know as Seokjin said.

"Yah hyung!" Jungkook pouted, which resulted to Taehyung chuckling.

"It's okay really, I get that he's just be overprotective" Taehyung said.

The others smiled at him, "So Tae, maybe you've already heard but our group is called BTS and we perform in behalf of our school on competitions and such" RM explained.

"Ne! I've heard a lot from Jennie and Lisa" Taehyung nodded.

RM nodded back and was about to continue when Jimin beat him to it.

"And we were hoping if you could join us! Lisa told us how she've heard you singing in the bathroom while she was visiting and she also saw you dance randomly to some songs" he said.

"What?" Taehyung asked looking and turned red at the mention of him singing in the bathroom.

"Don't worry Tae, no need to be shy, we're gonna be a group so, you won't be alone" Jungkook said patting Tehyungs shoulder, nodding.

"But I really don't have much experience on stage performances, so I don't know... " Taehyung hesitated.

"Come on please! We desperately need another member to be able to compete in next months competition" Hoseok pleaded.

"You'll do great Tae!" Lisa exclaimed from the other table.

Taehyung just looked at all the members, who were looking back at him with pleading eyes.

"Pleaseeeee!" -Jimin.

"Uhh.... I'll try?" Taehyung answered unsure.

"Yayyyy!" The group rejoiced as they heard his reply.

"Thanks Tae! You're just the person we needed!" Jin said as Yoongi gave Tae a thumbs up.

After like a few minutes of chatting and getting to know each other, the group scattered to have some fun. Some dancing, some eating and drinking, some were just slacking off on the tables or just mingling woth other people. Tae on the other hand, was in his seat staring at the two items he bought form the store earlier contemplating on to who he'll give which.

"Arghhh! I don't know anymore!" He said frustrated.

He pouted and looked at the two girls who made his heart beat so far, then looked back at the two necklaces he bought. One was heart in shape with 'Bestfriend' carved on it, while the other one was a diamond necklace.

Which is which?

His first love, who became his bestfriend

Or...

His bestfriend, who became someone his heart beats for...

He likes both but is still unsure about who his heart really wants.

"Aish!" He excalimed ruffling his own hair.

"Yah! Are you okay?" He heard someone ask.

He looked up to see the one and only Min Yoongi.

"Since when have you bee sitting there?" Asked Tae.

"Uh... I've never left my seat, so yes, I've seen everything. Having love problems?" Asked Yoongi.

Taehyung froze, "H-how did you know?" He asked back.

"The necklaces" Yoongi answered with his monotone voice.

"Oh... " Taehyung said and looked down.

Yoongi just raised his eyebrows at the boy and crossed his arms and legs.

"Hyung.... Can I.... Ask you something?" Taehyung hesitantly asked in a barely audible voice.

"Spill"

Taehyung looked at the Yoongi looking lost, confused and scared at the same time. At this moment Yoongi saw Tae as a little boy who just lost his mother as his eyes softened.

"Hyung.. I'm confused, how do I know who my heart really beats for? How do I know that I really like that person? How do I know that I'm not going to get hurt after this?" Taehyung asked desperately, pleadingly.

This boy was definitely confused.

Yoongi just stared at him for a few second before he finally spoke, "I don't have any experience in these kinds of things. I've been single since birth. I haven't even had my first crush yet, so I'm not knowledgable. Those questions that you asked, isn't something any other person can answer. Those questions are for you to discover yourself"

Taehyung frowned and looked down. Those were not the answers he hoped for.

"But!"

Taehyung immediately looked up as he heard that word full of hope.

"It doesn't mean I can't give you hints tho.. "

Taehyung smiled which made Yoongi smile too.

"Tell me about the first girl" Yoongi requested.

Taehyung nodded and answered, "I've like her ever since the first time I saw her. Every single day I can't help but stare at her and admire every single thing about her. Every single day when I see her my heart flutters, and every time she smiles my stomach churns and my insides go all frenzy. The day we became friends, I went crazy, every part of me was dancing and celebrating because of that. From that day on I can't stop myself from smiling widely to the point that my mom was thinking if I was okay or not. We have so many things in common which drives me crazy. She also gives me this warmth every time she touches me. And everytime other guys speak with her especially her boyfriend, I feel so depressed, angry, I just feel so jealous!"

Yoongi was quiet all the way and listened carefully. He nodded.

"Now tell me about the second girl"

"She was the boldest girl I ever saw. She cheers me up everytime I'm down. She always has my back. To be honest she's beautiful too and is really sociable. She was the first one to actually approach me like that in person. She became my best friend and never left my side. She helps me out in every single way she can. She's not afraid to fight for me and is very thoughtful" -Taehyung.

"Ahhh... I see..." Yoongi said and rubbed his chin like he was thinking or something(which he was).

"From the looks of it Tae, I think you already know which one is the bestfriend and who your heart beats for"

Taehyung just looked at Yoongi confusedly.

I have the answer?

Taehyung looked at the two necklaces and thought about what he said earlier.

It seems that I have...