13

Taehyung's POV

"You heard me! You can't just force me to stay away from Jennie! We're best friends for Pete's sake! It's also not my fault that Jennie is spending more time with me, it just means that she's having more fun with me than you!" I spat at him and leaned forward making him back away a bit.

I saw his expression waver a bit like he was shocked.

Yeah, that's right! You can't just push me around!

That waver didn't last for long though. I can already feel the heat coming from his skin as his fists tighten, making his veins pop out. It was like he was about to burst any second.

"Oh...so that's how it is... You're looking for fight huh?" He asked and backed up a but before readying his knuckles, probably to punch me.

At this point, Yeontan and Lexi looked like they were also about to rip Jungkook's face off. At least I know that someone actually cares for me around here.

"You've crossed the line one, too many times already. This is where you'll stop" he said before swinging his fist towards me but we was stopped midway.

Give it your best shot! I am not giving up my friendship with Jennie because of some petty reason!

The sound of glass breaking filled the room, making both Jungkook and I to look for where it came from. You've probably guessed by now, though. There, by the doorway that leads to the dining room, stood Jennie frozen in shock, looking at us and pieces of glass shattered across the ground beneath her.

I immediately stood up and walked right pass Jungkook towards Jennie, worried that she might hurt herself. I stopped mid-way when she suddenly spoke.

"What's going on? Why was Jungkook about to hit you? Tae, are you okay? You're not hurt right?" She asked.

I gulped and then looked towards where Jungkook was standing. I was hoping that he would make up some excuse, but when I caught a glimpse of his face, it didn't seem like that excuse was coming out form his mouth.

"Why are you suddenly worried for him and acting as if he's your boyfriend when I'm just right in front of you!?" Jungkook yelled, anger was evident in his voice.

I can see that Jennie was quite taken aback by this.

"I am your boyfriend! Me! So why does it feel like you love Taehyung more than me!?" Jungkook then turned to me, "And you! Why did you even get involved and started to steal my girlfriend huh? Is it really that hard to accept that she's with me already!?"

"Jungkook stop! You very well know that I love you! Taehyung is simply my best friend and of course I would be worried when my boyfriend was about to hit him! He ended up at the nurse's office the last time you confronted him remember!?" Jennie shouted back.

At this moment, I feel like I wasn't even there and was just stuck in between their love quarrel or something and it hurt to hear that she only sees me as her best friend while she told the person who almost killed me, that she loves him.

"Taehyung, leave. You are not needed here anymore!" Jungkook told me, which made me feel a clench in my chest.

"I'm sorry Teahyung, but I agree with him. Maybe we'll continue the play date after me and Jungkook settle this petty misunderstanding" Jennie said more calmly and less rude.

"Petty misunderstanding!? This is a misunderstanding to you?! Waaah! You can't-"

I took this as the cue to leave and so while they went on with their arguement, I called over Yeontan, who was trying so hard to cover his ears with Lexi, because of the loud shouting in the house. Yeontan actually looked relieved when I suddenly signalled him for us to leave but I kinda pity Lexi, because she has to endure the loud shouting and yelling.

Yeontan and I left the house probably even unnoticed by the couple. I hope that they sort things out.

Liar!

Oh! Who am I kidding?! I can't help but wish that their arguement will never be resolved. I'm just that selfish, yes. I can't help but have this jealousy feeling everytime Jennie and Jungkook are together and especially when Jungkook rubs it onto my face.

I am not blind to not see that he always gives me glares and warnings, whenever he caught me staring at Jennie longingly. He did not fail in conveying the message that Jennie was his, in fact he made it very clear sometimes to the point wherein he confronts me personally and use words this time and sometimes fists are involved.

Sigh.

I know. I am hoplessly in love with someone, who obviously doesn't feel the same way back and even has a freakin boyfriend! In short, I am in a hopeless one-sided love kind of situation right now.