31

Taehyung's POV

"AHAHAHAHA!!"

I pouted when I saw Jennie, just laughing there like a lunatic - a beautiful one that is - while I was here drenched with water. It's a good thing I can swim, or else I would've drowned by now.

FLASHBACK!

We were currently eating some snacks that my mother made, which was yum by the way. There were traingle sandwiches, her cute macaroons, cookies, chocolate, strawberries, she even packed some cake in here! I love eomma~ she likes spoiling me with sweets😁

While munching on the strawberries, we fell into comfortable silence, as we take a break from all the chatting and laughing from earlier.

I have to admit, she looks so cute munching on those strawberries as her eyes sparkle in amazement. Kyeooo~❤️

She then looked towards the horizon in front of the cliff, while as I was here looking at her face which was sun kissed with a mixture of orange, pink and yellow due to the sunset. It made her look like an Angel... That was cutely eating strawberries with puffed cheeks, uwu.

As much as I didn't want to look away, I had to..... Just so I could take my phone out and take a pic of her and the beautiful scenery, mostly her tho...

Whaaaat? Don't look at me like that! I may look creepy right now but I am not dumb. We all know that pictures last longer! Hmph!

I silently took out my phone and clicked the camera icon. She's so beautiful...

Click!

Oops. Forgot to lower the volume. Aigooo~

Well it's too late now, she was already looking back at me and was giving me a questioning look. I just smiled awkwardly at her giving her a peace sign with my fingers.

Click!

Oops. It was an accident! Or was it though...😏

"Yah! What are you doing?" Jennie asked, trying to grab my phone.

"Get away! I'm keeping this!" I said as I put my phone against my chest protectively.

"Give it! You creep!" She exclaimed while I stuck out my tongue at her, playfully.

She kept reaching forward trying to take away my phone but I have the upper hand here. I have longer arms. I grinned at her as I reached out my LONGER arm.

She groaned and just gave up sitting back on her seat.

"Fine be that way!" She said and took out her own phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused, but as soon as she pointed her phone at me, I immediately put my pointer and middle fingers up to my face to form a 'V' sign and smiled.

Click!

We both laughed at our silliness after that.

"Ayeee~ I swear we're not humans" I said as I started to calm down.

"I agree" she nodded and smiled.

Beautiful~

But that smile soon turned into a smirk which left me confused. What is she up to this time?

She then started crawling towards me, while as I awkwardly started to move back a bit still sitting on my butt, so I was technically dragging myself. She didn't stop though she kept coming towards me resulting me to keep moving back.

I was too nervous to even notice that I was almost at the edge of the cliff.

I didn't notice until I fell off it myself and landed in the water.