29

Jennie's POV

"Waaah.. I fell in love with a violent woman" Taehyung mumbled.

"What was that?" I asked which made him panic.

"Nothing!"

Did I really hear that right or was I just imagining stuff? Ughhh! This is driving me crazy! Kim Taehyung, what are you doing to me!?

It's Sunday! I've been waiting for this the whole week! I don't know why but I'm excited about going out with Taehyung again. It's just so refreshing, I can be myself around him, he just makes me feel comfortable and warm that I want to hang out with him everyday! In which I do. This entire week, I've been seeing a lot of Taehyung. He's like there waiting for me outside my classroom, and we would always walk through the halls together. I don't even see him a lot around Lisa anymore! Although, I do see him hanging out with the guys too, and I'm happy about that. Taehyung finally has some guy friends to do some boys night out or something. I'm not complaining though, him being there 24/7 for me is just so sweet that i-ughhhhh! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME KIM TAEHYUNG!?

Beep~

7:00 am

Oops. Enough of the spacing out and daydreaming routine and off to my morning routine!

I took a long relaxing shower that took about 30 minutes, I also took my sweet time in picking the perfect outfit. I just had this urge to be conscious about what I'm wearing in front of Taehyung. Yes, he has that much effect on me!

This feeling sounds so familiar though.... I just can't put a finger on it-Aish! I still need to dress up! Stop
Jennie! You need to pick an outfit and stick with that! Okay?

I pulled out a plain navy blue oversized shirt that I tucked into my high-waisted white shorts. I wore white socks to go with my white puma shoes that I adore so much! I then put my hair up into a high pony tail and straightened my bangs. As for make up, I did my simple lip tint and I also curled my lashes a bit. I don't really put much make up on me as my mother says that I look like a clown if I put too much.

I pouted at that thought... ANYWAYS!

I took my white small backpack and stuffed my wallet, phone and other necessities inside. I walked out my room and saw mom in the kitchen making food.

"Eomma! Good Morning!" I said and kissed her cheek and just at that moment I also saw appa coming down the stairs with racoon eyes and a bird's nest over his head! Oh wait. That's his hair, oops.

Eomma saw this and immediately went to him and at least 'tried' to make him look decent by patting away the imaginary dust out of his clothes and 'tried' fixing the bird's nest.

"Aigoo! My husband looks really sloppy! Why did I marry you again?" Eomma joked to which I chuckled at.

"Ha, ha, I love you too" He said as he rolled his eyes playfully and pecked eomma on the lips.

"Eww! You haven't brushed your teeth yet!" Eomma said as she slapped appas shoulders.

Appa just smirked as he walked pass her and sat down on one chair, "I know you like it honey, no need to be shy around our daughter" he said to which I laughed at.

Aigoo! My parents are already 20 years married and yet they act like a young 2 weeks couple.

"Don't laugh at us like that Nini! It's not like you don't do that with Jungkook! By the way, why don't I see him as often these days?" Eomma suddenly stated which caused me to freeze and look down.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell them...

I immediately shook my head and placed a - hopefully - convincing fake smile om my face, "Me and Jungkook already broke up last week" I said like it didn't matter at all, but I know better.

Eomma and Appa looked at each other and shared worried looks. Sigh. I guess the fake smile didn't look so convincing huh?

"Oh honey... I'm sorry... " Eomma said and hugged me trying to comfort me.

Her being like this suddenly made me want to cry...

"...Maybe he just wasn't the right guy for you... " Eomma said which made me remember that incident at prom.

My breathing then started to get heavier, I feel like eomma felt this as she started rubbing my back. Tears started to fall as more memories of Jungkook appeared in my head.

"....he *hiccup* ch-cheated on *hiccup* me... " I tried to say between hiccups.

Appa then joined the hug and put his chin above my head.

"It's gonna be alright, princess. We'll make sure to cheer you up! How about we go out for ice cream today and tour around Gangnam" appa suggested.

I just shook my head and tried to calm myself down, "No need *hiccup* someone has already been *hiccup* helping me move on this past week and *hiccup* he's also taking me out today *hiccup*" the sudden thought of Taehyung suddenly lifted my mood a bit and I was back to being excited.

"Oh! Was it that guy who came here last week?" Eomma asked as she pulled away.

I smiled and nodded my head.

She smiled too, "It's good that someone's helping you honey, but a guy? What if he hurts you?" Asked eomma.

I looked at her confused, "He's not gonna hurt me eomma, I know Taehyung, he wouldn't do that" I told her.

"That's what you said about Jungkook too but look at you now" Appa said backing eomma up.

"But that was a different case! Taehyung's just my bestfriend. The bestest friend I could ever ask for. Don't worry eomma, I trust him. You should too" I reassured to them.

The look on their faces says that they aren't convinced but nonetheless nodded their heads, "Okay, we'll trust you on this one. But if I see my little girl crying again because of guy, I will not hesitate to kidnap the both of them and torture them in our basement" Appa threatened.

My eyes widened, "Appa!" I exclaimed shocked.

"What? My little girl doesn't deserve that treatment. I need to punish those who abused her heart!" He said like a true father.