37

A week later...

Taehyung's POV

"Yeontaaaan!" Jennie squealed and ran towards Yeontan.

I chuckled at her cuteness. Waaah! How did I become so lucky?

Yeontan and I came over at Jennie's place for another play date for Lexi and Yeontan. And well, I was actually hoping that Jennie and I would have our own date☺️

After she was done petting Yeontan, she looked up and ran towards me, "Taehyungieee~!"

I once again chuckled at her cuteness and opened my arms wide for her. She smashed into me, which caused me to stumble but nonetheless caught us both from falling. She wrapped her arms around me, with me doing the same.

"Good morning to you too, Jagiya~" I said and kissed the crown of her head.

I heard her giggle in my chest and it kinda tickled me so I chuckled.

Day after day, since we became official, Jennie had become more and more affectionate towards me and every single day, I always melt and suffer because of it. My heart can't handle it all at once. I've been crushing on her for years and now that I have her... It's just too overwhelming! If I told my past self about this, he would instantly laugh and think of it as a joke.

I'm not complaining tho... Her being affectionate towards me is worth melting for.

"Oh!" She suddenly exclaimed which startled me as her head suddenly just popped out of my chest.

We were still in hugging position in her front lawn.

"My mom baked cake and it's soooo delicious! You should try it!" She said and dragged me inside, while I just laughed all the way.

Oh! And also! My days have become more livelier around her. I can't even stop smiling when I'm with her. That's how much she affects me.

When Jennie and I passed the living room, I saw Yeontan and Lexi already playing in the couch.

We entered the kitchen to see Jennie's mom finishing the cake, putting some icing on it. She looked up and smiled at us.

"Oh! Taehyung! You're here! Wait a minute, I'll just finish this and then we're ready to devour it to satisfy our tummys" she said cheerfully.

I chuckled and nodded, "I bet it'll be exploding with flavors Mrs. Kim. I can't wait to taste it" I said genuinely excited.

She chuckled, "Taehyung, how do you always know what to say to a woman?"

I just grinned at her while Jennie giggled.

"If you want eomma, we can help" Jennie offered.

"No thanks dear, I've got this all under control. Oh! You could get us some plates and utensils!" Jennie nodded and went to get them.

"Tae, dear. Would you mind making us some juice?" Mrs. Kim asked.

I shook my head, "Not at all!"

"Oh good! You can find the pitcher in that cupboard over there and the fruits are in the refrigerator" She instructed.

I nodded and got to work.

As said, I found the pitcher in the cupboard. I also took out the cups because we need it. I then made my way across the room to the fridge and found some apples and lemons. I've only made lemon juice my whole life so lemon juice it is.

I took some and finally started making the juice.

"Need some help?" I smiled once I heard that familiar and sweet voice.

"Please~" I turned and did eagyo, pouting.

She giggled and booped my nose, which made me blink.

I smiled once I saw her already squeezing the lemons. We continued squeezing until we're finally done.

"Phew! The pitcher's finally full!" She said and wiped off the sweat from her forhead.

I chuckled and gave her a bcakhug with my head on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry for making you tired" I said and swayed us side to side.

I felt her hands on top of mine, and she leaned back a bit.

"I wasn't even tired. Just hungry" she then giggled when her stomach suddenly grumbled a bit and I felt it as my hands were on top of it.

I chuckled.

"Okay, you two. You can do that later in Jennie's room. First, you have to taste my delicious cake, now where are those drinks?" Mrs. Kim suddenly spoke.

Jennie and I chuckled and smiled sheepishly at her mother as we walk towards the table with the drinks.

"Waaaah!! That was delicious!" I exclaimed as I plopped down onto Jennie's bed.

She chuckled, "Yeah, it was, to the point that I had to stop you before you get my mother to bake another one"

I smiled sheepishly at her, "You can't blame me. It was heavinly"

She then smiled like she always does when she has an idea.

"Why don't I learn from my mother so that I can bake you one whenever you like" she beamed.

I smiled. That's sweet.

"No. Let's both learn how to do it so we can both make it together" I said.

She shook her head, "Anniii! I'm gonna make it for you!" She said stubbornly.

I smirked when an idea popped up in my head, "Ok, at least I can backhug you and kiss you anywhere while you do"

She blushed hard and suddenly slapped my arm, resulting to me chuckling. She looked lost staring at me, like she's imagining something and I laughed more.

I then pulled her down that snapped her out of her trance. Now she was lying down in her bed with me embracing her.

She faced me and hugged me back.

I stared at her flawless face with a smile on my face. She was smiling back of course. She then kissed my nose which tickled actually. I blinked and laughed.

"What does my nose have that my lips doesn't?" I asked teasingly and she just blushed.

"Well.. -"

I cut her off by kissing her lips. I felt her grip loosen, she must've froze. Typical Jennie. I pulled back a but with our forheads still touching.

I chuckled before saying, "You're supposed to kiss back"

I then put my lips onto hers again softly. Moments later I felt her finally kissing me back. I smiled.

I can't imagine my life without her.