19

Taehyung's POV

It has been three days since Jennie and I went for a friendly date, and since then, everything has gone back to normal. Jennie and I talk often in school again, but Jennie also hangs around Jungkook most of the time as per usual. Jennie and Rose also made friends with Lisa, add Jisoo to that, and now she's part of their little circle of friends, which I'm happy about, of course she still makes time to hang out for me at school. Oh and have I already told you that tonight is Prom night? Yep, it's prom tonight and so classes are shortened so we can prepare but, I'm not really looking forward to Prom, mostly because couples are gonna be everywhere tonight. I know that I have Lisa to accompany me, but still though.

Sigh.

"Taehyungie-ssi!" I turned around to look for the person who called me.

I widened my eyes to see Jungkook approaching me. Oh yeah, forgot to tell you, Jungkook and I are still not on good terms, so this is kind of terrifying for me.

"U-uhh, ne?" I asked him as he arrived.

"Follow me" he said and started walking towards the school's front lawn, where there are benches and tables scattered around. This is where students usually hang out on their breaks and even lunch if the cafeteria is too crowded.

He sat down on one of the benches and patted the empty spot next to him.

"Sit" he offered to which I followed since it'll be more weird if people see me standing awkwardly next to Jungkook.

"So... I'm here to say sorry to you, I know I've done so many wrong things to you, and I'm just saying this now but I'm sorry. You understand right? I mean what if someone is hanging around Lisa a lot, I mean don't tell me you'll not get jealous?"

Why is he suddenly bringing out Lisa? Ah never mind that! He's actually apologizing!

"Ahh! I'm just rambling! Anyways what I'm saying is will you forgive me? I know that you're just being a best friend to Jennie and doesn't mean any harm when you're around her, and I'm here to tell you that I'm slowly accepting that fact" he said with sincere eyes.

Okay, I honestly haven't seen this side of him yet, but I like it.

I nodded my head at his apology, "I forgive you and yes, I get it, you're an overprotective boyfriend, and I guess you just got intimidated when I became close with Jennie. I also admit that I have a crush on her since the first grade but I also admitted the fact that you guys are dating long time ago, so you don't need to worry" I confessed.

He nodded his head in response and put his arm around my shoulders, "Let's just put all of it in the past and move on! From this day forth, we are now friends!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed back.

"Oh! Is it okay if I introduce you to the hyungs too?" He asked.

"Yeah, I don't mind" I answered.

"Okay then! We'll meet later at lunch, wait! Class is shortened.. Hmmm.... Ah! Let's just meet at the party!" He suggested to which I nodded.

At least I have something to look forward to later.

Okay, apparently, my mother is more excited about MY Prom night then I am. She legit took me to a hair salon to find me a new hair style.

We went home after that and my mother made me pick between 5 different tuxes. She's going this far just for my first prom. I picked the one that looked the most normal out of the five which made her pout.

"Really? But I think you look way better with this though... " she said and held up the one that looked so attracting.

"Nuuu! I'll look stupid going in that! And why did you even ask me what I wanted to wear if you already had something in mind?" I told her.

She just pouted and threw the others on the bed while handing me the one I picked.

"Fine! Here!" She said and pushed me into the bathroom to change.

After the door closed, I rolled my eyes and chuckled slightly. Sometimes I wonder if mom is in her right age.

After getting ready, I showed myself to mom and let me tell you this. The moment I went out to the living room, she was instantly tearing up saying 'My son is no longer my baby boy!'

It's a good thing that we were the only ones in the house or else I'd be embarrassed and never show myself to the world again!

"Here! Take my car, since you're gonna be picking up your date and-oh! I also prepared this bouquet for you to give her!" She practically squealed and handed me her car keys and a bouquet of different types of flowers.

"Mom, you didn't have to go that far though.. It's only prom" I told her and she just shook her head.

"Nope! This is your FIRST prom yet and I'm just helping you make it a memorable one!" She said and pushed me towards the door.

"Now go! Be a gentlemen and don't let your date wait for long!" She said and waved me good-bye.

I just chuckled at my mother's enthusiasm and hopped into her car. I gotta admit, mom has a great taste in cars.

"Be back before midnight and be careful!" She shouted from the front door and I just gave her a thumbs up before starting the engine.

"Bye mom!" I said and rolled up the window before finally driving off.

I suddenly thought about something and decided to go run an errand before going to Lisa's place.

I pulled up in front of a famous shop. I bought what I needed and drove off to my original destination. Lisa's place.

I pulled up in front of her house and went out, taking the bouquet with me. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I stood there stiffly with my hands clutching the bouquet tightly in front of my chest.

Why am I suddenly nervous?

I was startled when the door finally opened revealing Lisa wearing a blue flowing dress, that's above knee length in the front and gets longer at the back. Her hair was straight against her back with light blue make up on.

Waaah! She looks amazing!

"Hi Tae! You look radishing today" she said and looked at me from head to toe until her eyes landed in the flowers I was holding.

"Oh! Are those for Jennie? Good! Becuase girls like it when they're suddenly given flowers by a guy!" She excalimed and went beside me linking her arms with mine.

"Th-they're actually for y-you!' I said and held out the flower towards her.

Why am I shuttering!?

"Jinja!? Waaah! Kamsahamnida! I never expected you to do so though.. But thanks anyway!" She said and received the flowers, smelling it after.

I just smiled looking at her.

*DUG *DUG

I then gulped. Why am I feeling this way? This feels like when I first saw Jennie and had a crush on her!

"You look beautiful" those words just came out if my lips naturally. I widened my eyes and covered my mouth.

She looked at me amused and giggled, "You're weird Tae, but thanks for the compliment!" She said to which I looked down and nodded to.

Aish! Why are you embarrassing yourself this early in front of her!? Wait! Why am I suddenly worried about that?!

I just shook off those random thoughts and lead her towards the car, and opening the car door open for her.

She thanked me and smiled her cute gummy smile.

*DUG *DUG

I gulped once more. This is gonna be one heck of night.