33

After Lisa left Taehyung heartbroken. They've never talked to each other again. They would try their best to avoid each other; whenever their paths crossed they would duck their head or look at anything but each other, when their friends try to get them to eat lunch with them, they would decline because they knew they'd see each other there.

"Aish! What exactly happened to them?!" Lisa asked frustrated.

"I don't know. Last week, they were almost inseparable, now they're not even taking a glance at each other" Hoseok commented.

"Did you have something to do with this Jungkook?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook looked up from his food and shook his, "No"

"Yeah, he was with me all throughout the week" Tzuyu added.

After Jennie and Jungkook broke up, Tzuyu became Jungkook's girlfriend and started eating with them. Though they didn't approve of their relationship at first because it clearly hurted Jennie, but after they heard Jungkook's explanation, they slolwy started to accept it.

"Does no one really know what happened?" Asked Lisa, everybody in the table shook their heads.

That's when Lisa face-palmed.

"Did anybody even try to ask them?" Lisa asked again with an are-you-kidding-me expression.

"Hey! Don't look at us like that! You didn't ask either!" Jimin pointed out.

"Good point. That's why I'm going to ask Taehyung about this later" Lisa declared.

"I'll talk to Jennie then" Jungkook volunteered and everyone turned their heads to him in unison that it scared him for a bit.

"Why?"

"I've got a feeling on what might've happened and I think I can fix it" Jungkook replied.

The others nodded approving.

"Is it alright with you?" He asked Tzuyu for permission being the good boyfriend he is.

Tzuyu smiled and nodded her head, knowing that Jungkook wouldn't cheat on her with Jennie. She knows what Jungkook has been through, and practically almost everything that happend between them to know that Jennie likes Taehyung and vice versa. So she wasn't really worried and she trusts Jungkook, so it's okay.

Jungkook smiled back and continued eating. Everyone did.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

That name echoed through the halls, gaining the attention of many, especially to the person it was directed to.

He turned around and saw Lisa walking over. He then started to whine, thinking that he knows what she wants.

"I already told you Lili, I'm not going to hangout with you guys! Well at least not now" he said and frowned.

He was still not over it. Who would be? He's had a crush on her for so long and when he was sure he had a chance, it was chrushed completely. You could even say that he loves her yet, those feelings were never returned.

"What? No! I'm here to talk to you about something" Lisa said.

"Oh... So what is it?" He asked.

Lisa looked around and saw that she just wasn't comfortable with talking about this in public as someone might hear, so she decided to talk to him in a more less crowded area.

"How about we go to the field first?" Lisa said to which he went along with.

Lisa looked at her friend concerned. Taehyung is normally bright and lively, but now he just looks so dead and gloomy. He even dyed his hair back to it's original color. Golden brown.