Infected return(+warning)

(replace pinging with pinning on almost all the chapters as my English suck, sorry if it disturbs reading.)

200 was training with Alpha in the Forest of Snowdin, because Alpha after seeing that he was too weak to reason his brother wanted to become strong enough to be able to at least stand his ground against 200 suppressed.

200: Brother, continue like that. Your movements are already way more accurate and this new sword could actually pass through my skin that's really impressive.

Alpha was hyper focused and trying to use his soul conduit to increase all his ability and his focus. He was almost on his sword. Alpha tried to stab him, only for it to fail again and again, he then swung his blade provoking a wind blade which he jumped over, Alpha was smiling, he spawned a Blaster and aimed at 200 who was mid air, 200 was smiling to see that if he doesn't teleport away he will get hit for the first time or not, 200 got indeed hit and was sent crashing in a tree, unharmed.

200: that was actually great! Do you want to continue? It's starting to get dark and we have been here since 2 pm.

Alpha was tired but didn't think he could just go back home without hitting 200 a second time.

Alpha: one. . . Last. . . . Time.

Alpha took his breath, he prepared in advance everything he would need. Alpha leaped forward in a tree around before vanishing and moving fast across the tree, but unfortunately for him 200 could see him like he was in slow motion, Alpha was on 200 flank side while 200 was hand in the pocket and with a hood on, Alpha blitz in direction of 200 with a speed even burning slightly the trees.

200: OHHHH nice speed.

Alpha was zbout to strike 200 in the head when he just blocked the blade between his teeth.

Alpha: what?

200: letsh ends thish now( let's end this now)

Alpha tried to kick 200 in the chin but his mere jaw strength to pull Alpha up. 200 was applauding as he saw a blaster charging above.

Alpha: I won.

200 had to take the hit to not let the forest get destroyed partially or he will have to use his Reality manipulation.

Alpha: YES FINALLY, I GOT YOU.

200 was applauding with a smile.

200: that's even crazier knowing that I grow each day in strength but your growth isn't normal or average it is now even the best I have ever seen you have the potential to surpass your brother.

Alpha nodded in confidence as he was getting stronger. 200 had some memories back but only related to Alphatale.

200: Where is Delios and Jacob also the worst of them all 100 my knock off.

Alpha: Delios wasn't brought back when you brought the Au back so he certainly is traveling across the multiverse and for Jacob. . . . .

200: as he isn't really a glitch skeleton I was thinking about pacifying Jacob in a way, the only time I saw him, I punched the living shit out of him and sent him in a random by accident, he wasn't even able to remember who I was.

Alpha: wasn't the day where you also accidentally broke Quenya's favorite vase.

200:. . . . Faker looked like an angel to me at this moment and now that I have some memories back I want to see him again and ask him, why he treats me like a son.

Alpha: How were you born?

200: because Eden was getting attacked.

William who was searching for them, was slowly walking in the snow.