act1, scene 2: Rodent

A strange being was looking at some Aus in his room, he was in a modified underground and was getting his interest over the newly brought back Alphatale, for a year and so on. But he was a bit anxious as he saw all the people getting a bit too hectic. They were searching 200 even after a month.

???: They won't give up on him right? Should I help them? Should I just watch and look at their desperate try to find him.

He looked at another screen where he could see 200 in a showcase standing like a robot on off. He could see him for some reason and he thought at the beginning that they were just trolling but he then understood that he was special. In Reality it is linked to Faker who gave him the right to look over him.

???: I think I will only help them if it goes down.

???.: What are you looking at Xans?

Xans: Hi Frisk. . . . Just a camera on another AU that is getting a bit crazy over him.

Xans show the other screen with 200.

Frisk: Shouldn't we. . . . Help them?

Xans: I don't know. . . . I don't really like 404 and he is the main researcher.

Frisk: But does it really matter? Imagine his family waiting for him at home.

Xans: I don't really care, it doesn't bother me and I will maybe act if it goes down.

Frisk: Ok but be careful too, I don't know why but I feel everything is about to go down.

Xans showed another screen with Chara destroying AUs like insects and it is just getting worse. On another side there is True insanity also wrecking havoc in the other part but way slower. If they meet the Chara will just annihilate him.

Frisk: How strong is she?

Xans: I wouldn't have a chance to do anything but in my true form and I would likely die before I could kill her. She is followed by Virus. . . . . . There is something that is preparing and it won't be good at all.

Ryu entered and as he heard everything he wanted to share his opinion, Chara was just behind him.

Ryu: Anyway, I would kill her before she could do anything.

Xans rolled his eyes before looking at Chara.

Chara: I don't think we should intervene in this conflict as long as there isn't anything related to us in it.

Xans: still it is really complicated to understand, everything that seems to happen are maybe somehow link to someone as it is really strange that Faker didn't do anything this last year.

Ryu flinches a bit as he remembers that he got killed by him on time, fortunately there was a reset and he came back to life.

Ryu: Is it really, bad news?

Xans: memories of your death? Horrible slow death, when you wanted to die again and again. Yep it is really bad as if he went out now he would kill all of us or just maybe spectate the chaos.

In the Omega timeline, they were enjoying the little hope they had as they got more and more of their member slaughter during missions. Ink was getting tired of the massacre and tried to bring more and more Sanses in here before they got slaughtered but it isn't easy as he either met True insanity which he can't take on, but if distorted come to help him either Chara and Virus, he preferred to let the AU die in this case and distorted being a good side but neutral person prefer to stay and act on his own. Everything starts to accumulate on him as his sanity is getting lower and lower and now that Lust also died during a mission, Dream who passed to the other side, Abyss who is deadly injured and got captured by the evil Sanses, the disappearance of the only being who would like to help them just one time and all the city being terrorized everyday of being attacked during their sleep. Ink was in the middle of that almost alone, fortunately he has Gradient and Palette roller to help him a bit but they are also getting distant to the Omega timeline seeing all the shit that happened.