scene 4: Omnipal

After a month of getting along with Exir. They finally were a little bit closer along with a giant power growth with Siceles, making him force to nerf himself harder as the time passed and he also multiplied his amount of consciousness to a million that are now multiplying themselves and making him able to even go against Faker suppressed 10% for more than 5 seconds before getting dunked, Siceles is still a psychopath and goes on OmegaTV some days to cause funny chaos in the Omega timeline or goes with Exir in Dreamtale to troll or just say hello to Nightmare and Dream who became celebrities in their world. Nightmare also got a girlfriend while Dream is always single for some reason when it's not the proposals that are missing. Faker is always preparing his next game by doing suspicious stuff around, while keeping his tortured soul rate the same. Siceles then remembered he said a month ago to Omnipotent from the other multiverse. They were then on Siceles' personal beach, tanning.

Siceles: Oh !. . . I forgot someone.

Exir was confused and curious.

Exir: Who?

Siceles turned in her direction while smiling.

Siceles: Someone you will also like, he is also in this Multiverse but he is way stronger and chill in the other one.

Exir tried to search anyone that could match the description but it was hard to say as he usually kills people trying to get along with him too much as he doesn't want to be bound to someone that can't even move with him, Omnipotent is the only exception as he always has respect for Omnipotent who was his intellectual model.

Exir: Can't find anything.

Siceles: You will understand when you will see him.

Siceles stood up and formed his usual coat with his jean, Exir was disappointed.

Siceles: You already look at me enough like that. It looks like you are taking photos every time.

Exir nodded.

Siceles: You have even a video of when we. . .

Exir nodded.

Siceles: Erased them now or I erase you.

Exir: But. . . . Just a memory of our. . .

Siceles was glaring at her with a lot of intensity.

Exir: Don't try to seduce me like that.

Siceles slapped his face and admitted defeat.

Siceles: Get. . . Lost!

Exir: MEANIE

Siceles: Go dress up before I do it myself and I choose whatever I want.

Exir was sulking and stood to go dress. During this time he looked at some screens showing a happy and functional Omega timeline that is growing in visitors and even in travellers whose AU are always existing to find an alive place to settle with a safe security, easy and well paid job and an economy directed by the Senator Sanstrong. He then looked at Dreamtale where he brought some things he had when he was human and it worked a bit too much as everyone was already connected on the Multinet, internet connecting the entire Multiverse, and was turning into zombies. And then he looked at Alphatale and as he did Exir pushed him a bit but he smiled instead of getting mad. Alphatale was peaceful, it has been more than 2 years since the reset and William is married, Delios is back, Omni comes more regularly in Alphatale with Vendevras with whom he isn't in a better relationship, Alpha is always too shy to propose Muffet and it gave Siceles a new idea to make things move there.

Exir: Look like you brought, some times, good things on your journey.

Siceles shook his head and opened a portal to the Transvoid of this other Multiverse.