scene 3: Spacetale

Siceles entered the spaceship and saw a female robot sitting on a chair and looking over both of them. Exir was happy to see her and Siceles sweat a bit.

Siceles(to himself): How can she look over me? It's not even supposed to be possible if you are weaker than me and I can't feel that she isn't stronger than Exir at all.

The robot stood up and looked at Siceles with a smile, she then snapped her fingers and lines of weapons canon and bombs were aiming at him. Exir was confused, Siceles looked at her with contempt.

Siceles: Do you think I am your average human or robot?

Siceles snapped his fingers but nothing happened. Siceles tried again but nothing, none of his skills worked.

Siceles:. . . . . We can spe-

Siceles got brought in prison, he was with another robot and he was really weakened for a strange reason. Exir was above with her mother talking but as Siceles' powers are sealed he can't modify his body to adapt anymore.

Siceles: What is this type of situation? How can she nerf me like that and Faker didn't. . . . Ok that's the most stupid thing I ever thought, Faker helping me? He only wants to have an interesting show to look at.

A screen appeared in front of him with Faker laughing at his situation, Siceles was annoyed by that but he couldn't do shit anyway. He looked around and saw the robot in a corner that seemed sleeping.

Siceles: Yosh! Someone here?

He used a trick to free himself from the handcuffs and stood up to look over the robot. It was a male robot with an old fashioned haircut, he had an arm in an advanced state of metal rot and a leg too, Siceles was about to examine him.

Robot: Don't touch me!

Siceles jumped in surprise.

Siceles: GEEZ! Calm down, I won't touch you.

Siceles went back to his spot which was just a bench in metal. He looked at the robot which seemed sad.

Siceles: So, what is your name? I will be here for some time I guess, I have all the time to get along with you.

The robot didn't answer and looked away. Siceles rolled his eyes and crossed his arm before trying to use his True form but he couldn't and sparks were channelling around his arm.

Siceles(to himself): An electromagnetic field capable of blocking everyone's abilities and weakening them to make them literally equal to each other. . . . This is interesting to know, but how will I be able to free myself from here.

The robot saw Siceles thinking a long time and then sighed.

The robot: I am Julian, a 20th generation robot made to replace humanity.

Siceles smiled at him.

Siceles: Greetings, I am Siceles a wandering god and incidentally Exir's boyfriend, even tho I don't think it really counts.

Julian laughed with a broken voice making think he was in pain.

Julian: Do you know who you are talking about?

Siceles shrugged.

Siceles: She is the daughter of the Robot goddess and she is also the queen of a robot colony right?

Julian nodded.

Julian: Yes but do you know everything about them like I do? How cruel and evil they are with each other to even jail their own kind for little things.

Siceles: I don't know. I lived in pain and loneliness for so long, it doesn't even change a thing.

Julian: Whatever you lived, you will live even worse things here. I have been here since god knows how long and I never felt the sun warm or even got a spouse.