scene 6: Alpha trial

Alpha: Even among most of my type, I still need to be protected by mine. If I could protect them with only a sword I would do it at the cost of my life.

3 days passed and they were always thinking about a plan, King who got bored went away and Error returned to his own things, Omni went to the Transvoid and Alpha went travel.

Alpha: I will only come back once I am able to defend you all.

William: You aren't forced you know? You could just let me protect you all and stay at peace.

Alpha looked at the ground squeezing his hand as William proved his point.

Alpha: You see. . . . You need to protect me. I am just a burden for you all.

William's expression went to sadness and Alpha walked away before teleporting.

William(to himself): I will survey him at least. . . I don't want him to be kidnapped too.

Alpha was now in The former Omega timeline, now filled with dust and despair in the air, he walked around and entered the city.

Alpha(to himself): Only desolation and Destruction. . . . As brought by Infected.

Alpha snapped his fingers and the whole city state went back to his former beautiful view.

Alpha: I should have at least listened to Ink here. . . . Let's see what they are doing on Nightmare's side.

Alpha teleported to his anti void to see only dust and ruins.

Alpha: This Multiverse is only getting messier.

He walked a bit to meet Nightmare and Shattered rest blowing in the wind.

Alpha: What a pitiful end for them. . . . They deserved better than that.

He was now inside the castle and looked for anything useful, or a plan he could use. He found nothing but a scroll with a pyramid emblem on it.

Alpha: Bill also fell? What were these guys or this guy.

Alpha looked at the scroll a bit hesitant and then opened. It was written in a strange language but he snapped and it translated it automatically.

Scroll:
"I am Alpha, the God of the beginning.
My memories for those who try.
I left behind my power.
And for the worthy my honor.
If you read this you are chosen.
By the great and the beginning."

Alpha didn't know why he had the same name as him but he understood the message, he then tried to read the rest.

Scroll:
"My pride and name is buried.
My end is my beginning.
My life was destined to end.
I am Alpha, I am you.
You will find me in you.
You are my beginning.
You are my end.
Your name is Omega."

Alpha(to himself): A scroll that speaks to me? Strange but I guess I understood the message.

Alpha: I should find your grave but where is it?

Scroll:
"I am you and you are me.
I am Alpha and you are Omega.
Follow my just, and be awarded.
Follow my way and end like me."

Alpha: what does it mean?

Scroll:
" Understand me and use me.
My power you will get.
But your family, you will have to forget.
To join me and be me, as you were me."

Alpha: Ok what is that?

Scroll:
" OK F0CK THIS SHIT, MEDITATE NOW
FOCUS ON YOUR CONDUIT BECAUSE
I AM THE CONDUCT YOU MORON"

Alpha started to understand something.