Scene4: Impostor

Xans' and his friends were now at the entrance of the lab, they opened the door and went in but as they entered a little being who was trying to enter for weeks now, sneaked on them. Xans was the first to see the lab empty with the capsule of 100 always floating in his liquid beside 200 motionless.

Xans: Just have to wake him up before they come back.

Ryu: He is frightening.

Chara could also feel 2 aura battling each other, it was 200 and 100 fighting unconsciously, Frisk was almost falling upon the pressure and Ryu was really uncomfortable.

Chara:. . . . . It's hard to breathe.

Frisk:. . . . Let's be quick. . . . I won't be able to support it for long.

A being rushed at the 200 showcase and crashed on it, Xans and the others were surprised to see a one eyed white sphere travelling in the air. Xans tried to approach him.

Eye: DON'T APPROACH ME PATHETIC MORTAL.

The eye used a mental skill to put Chara in a dizzy state and Frisk was down, Xans had a headache and Ryu was mad at what this eye did and jumped to attack it, he was about to pierce it with his scythe but it was blocked by a barrier.

Eye: BOW BEFORE ME!

Ryu got sent away by an energy wave crashing in a wall and destroying it a bit, the being then tried to put the showcase glass off but it was really sturdy.

Eye: I need his body. . . . . To kill my son of a. . . . Even if he is technically my brother. . . . .

Xans jumped and tried to catch with his hand to achieve but he caught the barrier.

Eye: OFF ME NOW.

Xans was thrown away and crashed next to 100's capsule almost breaking it. The being then sent a pressure ray to knock Xans temporarily, Chara took out her knife and tried to pass through the barrier.

Eye: USELESS MORTALS.

Eye was about to blast Chara away but Ryu was madder and kicked the Eye who crashed in the wall, under a bookshelf which fell on him. The being was mad and was about to send everything out but he saw 100 and thought about it a second time.

Eye(to himself): I can't use it all or I will awaken him and I will be doomed, if Faker got traumatized by it, I won't do a thing.

He then flew in the air fast enough to kick Ryu in the head sending him in the wall crashing on Xans who woke up.

Xans: WHAT THE F0CK? ARE YOU BLIND?

Ryu: F0CK YOU IT WASN'T MY FAULT.

Xans threw him out and rushed at the Eye to grab him, but he failed as he avoided, but Xans tail whipped him cutting through the barrier and making the being mad. The being looked at Xans who landed behind him.

Eye: I will be sure even The Eden orb won't be able to bring you back.

The eye didn't care anymore and broke the glass around 200, Xans tried to protect 200 body and kicked the being who landed and got punched directly by Ryu and Chara used her knife and stabbed him but it didn't go through as he modified his shape to then escape and rush at 200's body, Xans tried to get him again but the being looked at him with his dark blue eye looking like an emblem, Xans was froze and Ryu followed, he was about to reach 200 when someone went dizzy in front of him.

Eye:Oh I thought you passed out then fall now.

Frisk was undergoing violent mental attacks and she was falling on her knees, Chara then took advantage and tried to stabbed with all she had the being, it hit him and Frisk fell on the ground.