scene 2: Chaos show

Siceles was stretching on the stage before it started. Core was smiling at him and he was with a Sans and a Toriel from TVtale specialized in TV shows. Siceles went present himself first for the start of the show.

Siceles: Hello I am Siceles, entertainment all the day every day.

Siceles gave cards to both of them with all the information needed to start.

Sans: Looks like an interesting person.

Toriel: indeed but why is it written that you are single?

Siceles looked at the card, as it wasn't really him, him who did it. He was surprised that even his type of woman was written.

Siceles (to himself): What is this shit? Anyway it's too late.

Siceles: let's just proceed no need to say everything anyway.

Director: it start in 3. . 2. . 1, go!

Sans: Welcome, welcome everyone to OmegaTV, we are here for the daily amount of news and with our guest and expert in entertainment Siceles.

Siceles: Hello!

Toriel: So you are a wandering god who searches to have fun everywhere he goes and you are also single. But we didn't see your face completely.

Siceles: Indeed but I will prefer to keep this event for the end as it wouldn't be really professional if I attract people with my appearance.

Everyone was a bit disturbed by his over confidence.

Siceles : Anyway, today some news, I'll let you start.

Sans: Of course, you came with some information with you, like the new ability of the Storyfell and Storyfell swap team.

Toriel: then we will go into the regular news, and some if you have that with you dear guest.

Siceles then took a serious face.

Siceles: The new ability of the SF AND SSF team call the jumping in the mall. I have investigated this affair for some time to have some victims of it talking about it. It is a revenge method where they will catch in team someone they don't like and start beating the hella shit out of him.

Toriel: What a shame for them. And no one did a thing for that?

Sans: after what we say to me in my headphones, the police unit is ready to act if the affair isn't just a troll.

Siceles: it isn't a troll at all and I have records.

Siceles shows records that FS Papyrus gave to him in the Old Eden orb, there was him getting jumped the hell out of him and then getting packed up and locked an entire day in the mall under a desk.

Toriel: what type of barbarian are they to commit this type of crimes?

Siceles: This isn't the only case, this is why I called it a new skill even if it's more like an issue. The Team Jumping skill, the rarity is Underfell as even some of them did that for fun.

Sans: we are saying in my headphones that the police unit is actually chasing them as they flee around the city.

Siceles: Images please.

On the TV was a direct record of the rescued from SF fleeing in a car while doing f0ck to the cameras on the helicopter. Behind them was a unit composed of Swap Sans, justicetale Papyrus and an Undyne. It was really complicated as they were on a large road and in the wrong way almost crashing in other vehicles.

Sans: The police officer agreed to cast from their car, could we change the images?

The Director was happy as the audience was getting higher and there were messages of people victims of their jumping speaking at last. They changed images to the inside of the vehicle with an afraid Papyrus in the back, an excited swap sans in the right passenger seat and Undyne driving like a crazy driver.