Preparation

Faker was looking from his void over everyone but most importantly 200.

Faker: I almost jinx it there. . . . If I was the last one to touch this sphere, I would have been in danger with his existence. . . . I took great pleasure during this war against this new found strength of 404, he was really amazing and i hear them saying that I was using my true form. . . they considered my 3rd form as my true form. . .  Hahahahahahahahahaha if they had seen it they wouldn't be there anymore, but maybe 200 as he will be important in the next spectacle and his strength can't be ignored. Anyway as long as he considers me as his father, he will be really obedient to my orders. As for infected who got killed. . . . Let's see where he will appear now.

Faker looked at every AUs searching for infected statue. He worked like he had millions of brains.

Faker: Found you. Hmmmm I must be sure that he could be a real menace to Alphatale to make the main event start. . . . . . What about sending him in the trans void. . . . . . If he succeeds he will get a strength that he won't ever forget and he will be able to stand his ground or even kill William. . . . . As for Virus. . . . I will put him in stand by and if things go bad for Infected I will give him to Virus and there he will dominate William and he could even give a bad time to 200, even if I have information missing as for his power and maybe forms. . . . . .

Faker looked at another screen and saw Alpha, he smiled and looked over Omnipotent instead. He was always with his yellow book and some polothorns watching him around.

Faker: he could be quite troublesome. . . . I think I will let his own strength kill him. . . . It wouldn't be funny to kill him myself. . . . . Now let's look at 200. . . . He is making friends across the multiverse and he will maybe soon be aware that he can switch of multiverse and if he does that maybe they will be interested in putting him down and he will kill them all removing a thorn from my side. 200 you will have to grow way stronger if you want one day to put me down.

Faker shut his screen and looked around, there were previous victims' souls of him suspended everywhere. And he looked at the one who was regaining some sanity to deepen them even further in the abyss.

Faker: You were interesting once but now you don't even entertain me in your pain. Maybe it is time to find other Multiverses to get some new fresh victims.

Faker looked at a screen and found his favorite victim, he smiled.

Faker: Your tortured expression never gets old. N!404.

Faker opened a portal and before going he pointed a finger at the souls direction they were all struggling in their slumber and Faker shot a laser erasing all of them from Reality itself and making their revival impossible.

Faker: Maybe through Reality manipulation but the Mainframe won't even recognize them as worth reviving.

Faker went out to N!Alphatale and the story repeat itself.

Omni was studying the trans void while writing everything he could, to then teach it to 200 to which he got a bit too much attached now. Some polothorns were around looking at him and intrigued.

???: I saw you studying this place everyday or what we could call a day but never, I saw you write down your discovery somewhere else than in your book.

Omni: I have a new family member.

???: Oh who is it?

Omni: A clever little guy. . . . He was the one who saved me in the God404 event and he is really special. He is someone reincarnation less the personality and the memories.

???: hum and for the other book?

Omni: he loves science. . . . And he even read the last book I wrote and found it well written while asking me some other questions that he thought were not enough developed inside. He learned and understood everything in a record time and even asked if I had another.