KV!Underverse(part 1)

After Siceles resetting the Eden orb they mostly acted in, Faker was always preparing a show to entertain himself. He was looking for someone he didn't play with.

Faker: Let's see what I can get from this place.

He looked around and he found something interesting with his former victim ink whose old Eden orb body was always here hanging lifeless and soulless, he smiled while seeing that as he offered him a good spectacle. He looked and saw a Gaster version with him, Faker sneered.

Faker: Look what we have here. . . . My next spectacle won't wait for long. I will just have to see what he wants to do.

In the antivoid Ink was with X Gaster and Core, Ink and Core were drawing while Gaster was thinking and looking at his project.

XGaster: Look like I will have to change. . . . And that too, whatever this can stay I guess. It won't ruin my perfect world at all.

Ink was worried about him as he was more and more distant with them and he started speaking a lot about his world, his perfect place, his masterpiece that he tried to improve to reach the real perfection.

Ink: Are you good G?

XGaster was speaking to himself and was in his own world but then noticed Ink and smiled at him.

XGaster: I am good my friend, don't worry. I am just really invested in my work, maybe too much but my purpose isn't really for the fun to create.

Core: Could you show us what it is?

XGaster: It's not exactly finished, I will need some more time.

Ink: Can we help?

XGaster: I don't think it will be needed, all you will have to do is to wait for me to end this life long work.

Ink: Don't hesitate tho ok.

XGaster went in a portal leading to a desert white space looking like a void, on the ground are 2 people sitting, Xfrisk and XChara they were looking in the infinite void in front of them.

XGaster: It's time. . . . Timeline number 45.

XGaster summoned an overwrite button and pushed it to recreate the AU, Frisk and Chara weren't happy at all as they had to do everything once again, all their hard work to get along with everyone wiped away every time, their friends memories reset again and again. They were both pissed and stood up squeezing their hands.

XChara: Old man, we won't do anything this time.

XFrisk: We-we won't work like that along with you. We have enough of this game.

XGaster smiled his hands in his back.

XGaster: This Isn't something you can choose. You are part of this project along with them and I can always replace you if you aren't happy with that. . .

They were both looking at him with rage in the eyes. he sighed and started walking toward them on their side they were ready to battle with him.

XGaster: Look, you know that I am right. You want to be happy and a perfect world is a world where everyone is supposed to be happy, but still these worlds are pointless as casualties always happen.

He then grabbed both their shoulders.

XGaster: Why aren't you speaking anymore? Did i touch the right spot? You would l-

XChara punched XGaster in the face but it just scratched him and made him mad.

XChara: Is it a perfect world if we can't see at which point he is perfect? Casualties are just what should happen and show that our situation is or isn't the best, if we remove them even the most perfect world will turn into hell, this is a life that no one wants