Scene 5:Massacre

At Nightmare castle, there were all the corrupted evil AUs members, who bent to Nightmare and Shattered will, Suffering and killing each other on the most little things, Injustice sins lust deprivation  were all that they pronate. They were celebrating their victory over those who they hate for being happy, after so much time they felt relieved but they weren't free from Nightmare but locked in his grip as they were now used to the treatment they had and pleased by the evil he brought, Their genocide over the survivor and all the abused they committed were nothing anyone would like to live. In the middle of this chaos, the only one able to smile of genuine happiness were those inside the castle after their victory over their hundreds of years old enemy. At the entrance the murder team brought back by Shattered as they almost got annihilated during a prank, and in the meeting room Nightmare, Shattered, Corrupted!Core and Bill!Sans were talking about their plan for the future.

Shattered: Now that our main problem is down we can corrupt this place at will.

Nightmare: I feel it bad, I felt that this was way too easy for an invasion. Core are you sure you didn't send a strong Sanses team away?

Core got Corrupted by Shattered and had now black trails under her eyes, she was taller and had melting forehand like the goop of Shattered and Nightmares, and the worst is that she became kind of insane.

Core: Why would I?. . . . Everything is down now.

Bill was here just to entertain himself with maybe an internal war or something and no one was against as he could snap them from existence.

Bill: I verify afterward, if there is a survivor he is being tortured in the basement.

Nightmare: I shouldn't feel like that then.

Nightmare stood up and looked at everyone by turning the head.

Nightmare: What should we do now? My only purpose for a long time was just to put the Omega timeline down.

Nightmare went to the window and put his head outside feeling and absorbing an addictive amount of negativity but he wants more.

Nightmare: What about conquering this whole Multiverse and then conquering those around with our alternate version helps?

Shattered: Ambitious, I like that but first we need to prepare as we both know ourselves, if we look weak in these Multiverses.

Shattered made a sign to show that their head will drop.

Shattered: we will just execute them and take their places.

Core: I can't see in other Multiverses so I can't really help you on that.

Core stood up Looking at a wall.

All I can see is that Virus is always sleeping in his new vessel

Coffee shrugged of boredom.

Core: And that Alphatale is getting fixed.

Core moved her hands like she is pointing at an invisibke map.

Core: At the opposite now True insanity is wrecking havoc, with Avenge somehow always alive maybe due to the reset of the Realities, I guess. And Distortion is travelling around and saving AUs to then leave and they get destroyed by Error or True insanity.

Bill trying to understand Core explanations summoned a map of the Multiverse with all the Universe represented by spheres, he represents the Damage of Virus vessel across the Multiverse by destroying 5% of the spheres, Core looked at the map and then explained again while pointing the place were the AUs destroyed are missing to help Bill to make it clearer and more understandable.