KV!Underverse(part 5)

Siceles went searching Exir in the Forest and found her sitting next to a lake, she was looking at the waterfall and listening to the sounds produced by the water to calm herself. Siceles was looking from afar a bit deceived by her behavior and also taking advantage of this moment of peace worth thousands, he then approached Exir who spotted him for a while.

Siceles: Is this place really worth all these deaths and destruction? It's purely a question that is really serious.

Exir didn't answer and was just listening.

Siceles: I could, if I want to, stop all these games but is it really worth it either? What should be the judgement of a killer? Murdering him back, that will just make him live what one lived. He needs to understand all the pain he spread with a pain looking like death in a non lethal way.

Exir was confused by his tirade. Siceles took his hands out of his pockets and raised them, the water changed to an holographic representation of his memories, Exir was impressed and looked at them carefully.

Siceles: HOW SHOULD I SUFFER THEN?

Siceles was playing his massacre in a the building.

Siceles: What pain looking like death could exist for me? All the people I slaughtered for my own fun. . . . . All the people I made suffer for my own benefit.

Siceles looked at Exir with a smile.

Siceles: You know what this game isn't different from me. It only serves the purpose of one like I want to, death is part of the process to send all these little details and mistakes into the void of the afterlife after all what could be better for them? Living weak in my world where only the strong and ally of the strong will survive?

Exir: What are you on?

Siceles: You reminded me something. . . . You reminded me of why I did all that. . . . To be free from my limits, from being an underling, from boredom. This game is now pointless to me as long as e.v.e.r.y.o.f.y.o.u.

Exir eyes widened and she felt he wasn't joking. She then tried to move but she was froze and Siceles was smiling insanely and also grabbing his head as something hurt him.

Siceles: Should I? Maybe yes, maybe no? Can I really? I could slaughter them all and get the pleasure of their blood spilling around.

Exir: Don't please. . . . For me.

Siceles glared at Siceles who seemed to lost it completely.

Siceles: I shouldn't? I couldn't? Why would I after all? I didn't discover everything I could in this Reality. . . . .

Exir felt relieved and she could move again she then stood up and approached Siceles but he stopped her.

Siceles: Just before you do anything, remember I see you all as replaceable things I can play around with.

Exir went hugging him while smiling, Siceles smile faded and his sanity was stabilizing once again, the water playing Siceles' memories fell and splashed around.

Siceles: I see what type of answer it is.

XGaster was looking at the chaos in the city and was just waiting for Frisk to call him and accept the deal, Siceles teleported in and decided to make things go forth by himself, he was going to the cliff of the mountain they were on and pointed the place with one finger, XGaster felt it really bad and tried to stop him.

Siceles: I have enough to be the kind guy around, Frisk, accept the deal or everyone dies.

Frisk could feel Siceles speaking and she then heard him, she was relieved but also afraid.