scene 9: Tortured soul

A month and some days before. Ali followed a strange voice calling him and then he got slowly hypnotized by Ten, but what happened to 200's consciousness after that. He fell in his own mind realm, but he was really disturbed as he only saw death and wandering souls, he landed and he then started walking around.

200(to himself): Who are they?

he continued to go forth through a crowd of wandering souls, when he then found a door that was familiar to him without him knowing why. 200 looked around and only saw dead souls walking around, braindead and without any will.

200(to himself): I guess. . . I should go in?

He walked to the door and opened it, it instantly turned his right eye red and he was holding his eye again, he tried to look away but someone forced his head to look at the scene.

???: Do you think you could escape me indefinitely?

200 was sweating as he tried to move but couldn't, his eye hurting even more and he felt something, hands holding his head in place.

200: Who are you?. . . . . Please let me. . . . I can't look at that anymore. . . IT HURT.

???: You will look at that until I don't want to, murderer.

200 was looking through the door at the death of his parents in loop, again and again and again and again until his left eye hurt so much he almost fell unconscious, but the thing holding him wasn't finished.

???: Do you think. . . . You could live happily? After what we done? Look at this.

200 was sick to these images of someone butchering a girl before maybe his husband and whatever eyes.

???: Did you remember how it happened?

200: I. . . I don't know. . . Who are you?

???: Maybe you need your memories to be refreshed.

He then controlled 200 movement while moving around and he then showed 200, the memories of him at the orphanage.

???: we were getting, beaten up. . . . abused. . . . And they were just looking. . . .

200 squeezed his fist to these images, it was indeed a little child getting beaten up by the orphanage responsible for no reason, and all he could hear from the other was.

Children: Murderer hahaha, Murderer hahaha, Murderer hahaha,Murderer hahaha,Murderer hahaha,Murderer hahaha,Murderer hahaha,Murderer hahaha,Murderer hahaha,Murderer hahaha,Murderer hahaha,Murderer hahaha,Murderer hahaha,Murderer hahaha,Murderer hahaha,Murderer hahaha.

200 was disgusted by that and wanted to help this child. ??? Was starting crying a bit in his voice.

???: No one was with us.

He then switched images when the child tried to get help to the police officer. All he got was a slap and almost shot at the arm. 200 was getting madder and madder as the images continued, he wanted to beat up these people whoever they are.

???: Loneliness was our only friend.

He then showed the images of him in his Chamber, sometimes he could get the visit of some frustrated employee beating him up to a bit and almost killing him each time.

Employee: At least I am not the one with the shittiest life right?

The child was looking at the employee while shaking in fear.

Child: Please. . . . . Stop.

The employee was beating him up more and more, to a point where he saw death itself from close. At this moment the child knew his life was about to go down into a hell pit. The employee before leaving stopped at the door.