KV!Underverse(part 3)

XChara and Siceles went out of an AU for the doodle sphere and they met someone.

Fresh: Sup this is so unfresh of you.

Siceles was smiling at him and XChara saw that.

XChara: Do you know him?

Siceles nodded and went forth to him.

Siceles: Really really unfresh of us sorry, should I then protect you from this sight?

Siceles rushed and was just in front of Fresh who flinched, Siceles tried to grab Fresh but he pouf out of his range and gassed him.

Fresh: Who. . . Who the hell are you?

Siceles wiped the gas out of his sight.

Siceles: You won't need to know for long.

Siceles took out a gun and XChara was impressed, Siceles started to shoot at Fresh who teleported each time until he teleported next to him and aimed at him point blank.

Fresh: We can speak ok.

Siceles: Doesn't have this time.

Siceles was about to pull the trigger but Fresh pouf again Siceles fell on the ground before landing on his hands and backflip to stand again, Fresh disappeared and XChara was searching for him. He then saw Siceles trying to pull something out of his skull angrily.

Siceles: FRESH. . . I SWEAR I WILL ERASE YOU, YOU SON A B*TCH.

XChara tried to join Siceles but ink appeared in front of him. Ink and his team went to Core.

Ink: We are ready, could you tell us where they are?

Core: In your doodle sphere fighting against Fresh.

Ink panicked a bit.

Ink: We have to join him, whatever Fresh can do, he isn't enough.

Epic: He is that strong?

Ink: If you down your guard he will execute you.

Ink summoned an ink portal leading to his doodle sphere and everyone went in while waving at Core. Ink went out and saw XChara trying to run at Siceles who seemed to struggle with something, he then summoned an ink portal to be just in front of XChara and summoned a blaster to cover him in ink. Epic followed and saw a pissed off Siceles that frightened him but he didn't seem that strong.

Epic: I am taking care of this bruh.

Ink nodded and rushed at XChara who threw knives at him, Classic and swap joined to help Ink and Frisk was slowly going for Siceles.

Siceles: I WONT LET YOU FEST ON MY STRENGTH YOU LITTLE PARASITE.

Epic summoned a blaster and fired at Siceles who summoned a Xeno bones wall and teleported away while letting his left eye alone.

Siceles: ALL YOU CAN DO NOW IS JUST NERF ME BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER AS I ALREADY USE MORE THAN WHAT IS NECESSARY.

Siceles teleported on the ground and Epic welcomed him with a plastic duck, Siceles took out his katana and clashed with Epic, he then took out a gun and shot at Epic who parried with his plastic duck and rushed at him, Siceles started to make bullets rain on him with a gun and use his katana to block Epic assault. XChara was getting mistreated due the unbalanced fight, Ink jumped at him, brush in the hand, and struck XChara who blocked with his giant knife and threw knives at him that Swap negated with blue bones and Classic went behind XChara and blasted him at Swap who passed a bone through him 3 times paralyzing him completely, Siceles saw that and tried to teleport at XChara but Ink welcomed him, he was smiling as this situation was really satisfying to live, Ink struck him on the torso but he didn't even move, Siceles extended his hand to grab Ink but Fresh inside of his eye couldn't totally take over but he could limit his movements, Ink saw Siceles struggle and struck him in the chin Swap threw blue bones at him and it hit him completely pinning him on the ground.