Scene3: The King and the clowns

In a special space someone was sitting on his throne and looking over his subjects with interest and is like a spectator in front of this film.

???: Ha. . . . It is indeed interesting. . . . What is next now?

He switched screens from spectating Virus who got his new vessel to Ink whose link with him weakened significantly for some reason.

???: What is this shit? Why is Alpha beating the shit out of my subject?

He stood up ready to go to Alphatale himself and he called Error. Error glitched out of rage as he was fighting against Insanity once again.

Error: KING OF THE MULTIVERSE MY 4S-

King Multiverse: Shut up.

Error bow immediately and shut up as he pledge allegiance to him by a soul link.

K.M(King Multiverse): I will go to Alphatale and you will come with me as Alpha is beating the crap out of Ink.

Error was sneering a bit.

K.M: why are you laughing?

Error was able to talk again.

Error: Because he lost everything, his Omega timeline, his friends, the one he considered as his brother, and even Core now.

K.M: I guess it is all I saw. . . . This Melios' death really impacted this impudent rodent of the Multiverse. . . . Let's just go before Alpha kills him.

In Alphatale, Alpha punched Ink, in normal situations he would be gone but here he was smiling at him insanely.

Alpha: Whatever demon did that to you. . . This isn't good at all.

Ink took out the soul of the former god and absorbed it, Alpha was sent away and most of the place got swept away. Alpha looked to his shock. Ink wasn't really Ink, he absorbed the soul and the former god took over. Ink had now little suns instead of his eyes a big halo in his back forming another sun and he was wearing a long dress, it was King!Ink.

King!Ink: Ahhhhhh finally. . . . Faker I never thought you would do such a thing.

King!Ink was laughing insanely.

King!Ink: You gave me a vessel with a Divine level Code soul? What an idiot now I won't miss you.

Alpha was sweating a bit at that.

Alpha: Faker? Ink what have you done?

King!Ink: Don't call me Ink anymore. . . . . . I am Erekil The God of Pride.

Erekil deployed his Aura alerting everyone in the whole Underground of an enormous danger. Alpha was sweating to a power like that.

Erekil: Whoever you are, if you bow before me and pledge allegiance, I will spare you and make you my subject.

William teleported beside Alpha and was shocked too.

William: WHAT? Ink?

William looked at Alpha who was as surprised as him.

William: I don't know how he achieved that but I will have to put you down.

Erekil:. . . . . Aren't the one victim of Faker? The one getting tortured and killed again and again?

William rushed in front of him mad.

William: I was pissed but you will do as a punching bag.

Erekil is the concept of Pride and anger itself, he will act as bad as he needs to to maintain his statue and his only but troublesome power consist in the power of Melios(blood) but improved to an immense extent almost reaching perfection, he once fought toe to toe with Faker who didn't nerf himself at all, he got defeat and outsmart because he underestimated Faker and was too proud to just admit defeat. Now he is mad at Faker and wants him dead but before he wants to play a bit as he got locked up 10 thousand years in Faker hands.