Setting the scene

Astral mother was in an unknown place with someone who was watching over. She was working on something in a lab with, behind her, a capsule with a liquid and in this liquid, another shapeless liquid distorting all the time. She also looked at some camera screens of the newly brought back AU.

???: Look like someone brought it back. . . . William succeeded.

Astral: No. . . . I don't think so. . . . I think it is someone else. . . . It has been 1 year since his reappearance and there is something that disturbs me. . . . This new child or whatever he is. . . . 200 he was called. . . . Do he thinks he is better than my Samson?

Astral Mother changed the camera to look at 200 specifically.

???: I find him cute tho unfortunately he isn't with us.

Astral looked at her guess with disbelief in her eyes.

Astral:. . . . I thought you only liked yourself.

???: I indeed like myself only, but I have to admit defeat here. Anyway he won't be here anymore after the event.

Astral Mother looked back at her screen.

Astral: effectively, but I feel bad about it. Like there is a chance of losing.

???: there is no way it happens. . . If it does we will be dead for good. . . . Let me just look at him again.

??? was looking at the screen intensively looking at every aspect of 200, disturbing Astral Mother in her focus.

Astral: do you want an autograph with the photo?

???: Yes of course. . . . . Wait you got me there.

Astral: remember the mission Ten, it isn't getting 200 but becoming this Multiverse master without any resistance.

Ten was sulking a bit

???: one doesn't block another. . . . He could be such a good plush if I replace his organs but some wool.

Astral was disturbed and a bit disgusted.

Astral: he isn't to underestimate I think. He appears to be 18 years old. . . Maybe he just fell from the surface but as he can go in 1 on 1 with Alpha without breaking a sweat he must be really strong.

Ten: he is really young to be a danger right? Anyway I will try to get him first with my brain.

Astral was getting annoyed, she looked back at 100 in the capsule, calming her down.

Astral: Let's stay focused. We have a lot to prepare before Samson is ready. William just you wait, Ares my adorable son, you will soon be mine.

Ten: And I am the one who is doing the fan girl. . . . .

Astral didn't give any attention.

Astral: If you are not here to help me then go out.

Ten didn't like how she spoke to her at all, making her a bit mad but she knows she can't do much without her.

Ten: Fine, let's go back to work.

They were working over a way to make 100 power raising unlimited and giving him some brain cells too but it was a bit too complicated for the brain part. They were also working on a gadget able to put even Alphatale members in a zombie state at their order. And in the worst case they worked on a way to instantly kill anyone who would be a problem.

Astral: if it succeeded our objectives won't be dreams anymore. . . We just need some years.

Ten: And a lot of patience.