scene 12: Truth

200 discovered that he was now like Faker, a Xeno and that he can morph like him, he chose his former human form and Faker taught him some tricks he could do. He also propose him to go into their own world outside the Eden tree and the Omniverse, where he could learn about himself and grow with others like him. Faker was genuinely appreciating the moment even tho he always hated the other in his world.

200: Closing my eyes. . . . Focusing on my inner mind and finding my real self? That's really philosophical.

Faker was looking on screens and then show it to 200.

Faker: This is just some views of this world, it's really really specific, a mix of the human world and the perfect mix of several technologies. They did that because most of us took humanoid appearances when fully grown.

200: Not helping but beside that. Is there anyone stronger than you there?

Faker shrugged.

Faker: In my memory, they were hiding from the Gods and they didn't want to enter into war with them, but they all thought I was a crazy guy and today if I had to come back they would say that I died thousands of years ago. About their strength, I am the one with the longest battle experience so I would be the strongest but in terms of pure power, I am in the top 20 at least, maybe changed with the time.

200 was impressed that stronger than him could exist. He smiled and then put his hand on his face, hiding his excitement.

200: I thought no one here was stronger than you, but I would get along well with them. Just a question about your gender?

Faker was confused but he then remembered that he was human.

Faker: technically we are whatever we want whenever we want as we can morph and have the same functions as both.

Faker showed his uncle in his 2 favorite humanoid forms.

Faker: I saw him in both regularly but he preferred his female form.

200 brain crashed as he knew he could switch sides whenever he wanted.

200: What the hell is this shit? They both look like models.

Faker: I could also use a beautiful appearance but I would get much more problem when it is to torture people. And even with this appearance, one person already torture me mentally.

200 smiled and instantly knew who it was

Faker/200: Human 404, the female version.

Faker: I forgot you know a lot about me. . . This Reality is really interesting.

200: you could say. . . . Until you start slaughtering people, my world isn't really normal too as people don't go to heaven but stay locked with people they like until they join them and then they follow the people, the people liked. So I ended a lot of things.

Faker was smiling and 200 saw this smile as an approval.

Faker/200: Destroy it without holding back.

200: Logical, I will do it when I find it.

Faker: Whatever, the exercise to look at your real form and know how well you would live there.

200 looked anxious at Faker.

200: will it really matter?

Faker's smile faded into a serious face.

Faker: this is why I hate this place, even tho I was getting a lot of intention due to my True form, being mighty and almost invincible, I saw what they really were to the strong. And I then came down there and started playing around for fun.