scene 13: Fixing(1)

William, Omni, Alpha, Delios, Dust+, Killer.jpg and Terror were fighting 100 and getting slowly overpowered but then at the moment they couldn't even take on 100, a mysterious skeleton named Siceles came in.

Siceles: Hello fellow comrade, I am Siceles and I am a soldier employed to destroy you all.

They were shocked by his arrival, he has a similar aura to Faker, he is really happy to threaten them to death and he then went for 100 and started violating him on purpose letting him to the door of death and then regenerating to make him stronger and stronger. Alpha and William healed everyone and started looking at this new skeleton, it looked like William but way taller as he is 6'7 feet tall. But his color matches and beside the glitches they are alike.

Omni: Another alternative version?

William looked at Omni with a surprise face.

William: I didn't even know I could reach this level of power, and without the Mainframe?

Dust+ wanting to try Siceles teleported behind him with a sharp bone. But Siceles turned the head around and changed one of his right eye into a blue emblem sending Dust+ sleeping and falling on the ground. They all saw that and thought that someone indeed killed 200 obtaining this power that was his. Omni, William and Alpha were mad at this skeleton. Terror was afraid and Killer was curious.

William: HOW DARE HE?

Omni didn't wait and blitzed at Siceles trying to put him down by punching him, but Siceles avoided the hand in the pockets and with ease, Omni took out his blade and started trying to cut Siceles, he was burning the void around but Siceles avoided without any ounce of difficulty, 100 tried to punch Omni in the back and Siceles pushed him away like nothing before stopping his hand and punching it exploding his left arm off. Omni landed and blitzed again with William also in who took out his sword and tried to cut Siceles down, they cut the void around forming a lot of rift and way to other Multiverses while destroying some, but Siceles was just smiling and avoid with low effort, Killer then teleported behind him and they all struck at the same time, Siceles teleported away and cut all of them in 2 with a single cut, Alpha rewinded time to heal them and Siceles was smiling widely as 100 tried to sneak on him.

100: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-.

Siceles: Shut up geez!

Siceles sent a single Xeno bone at 100 head blasting it off but this cry had the time to destroy many Multiverses, stun the team and almost knock out Alpha and Delios. Omni, William and Killer were almost deaf and Alpha was down, Siceles smiled and looked at Alpha, William saw that and panicked.

William: PROTECT ALPHA!

Terror was petrified as he could see an equivalent of Siceles true form that is way bigger than before, he then heard William some seconds after and he rushed at Alpha before standing as a shield, Siceles teleported in front of him and Killer too to stop him but Siceles turned his hand into his true form nerfed and went through Terror's axe, body to then catch Alpha's soul as he took it out he killed Terror by shattering his soul, he then pointed Alpha soul with blood at Killer before looking at him with his dark blue eyes making him sweat, Killer leaped backward as Terror fell on the ground and Alpha disappeared.

Siceles : Mission accomplished, I don't want to keep it so take it.

Faker opened a portal and Siceles gave him the bloody soul.

Faker: Now you can clean everything.

Siceles: Of course.

William and Omni were shocked Killer was afraid and Dust+ who woke up was mad at him, William was gritting his teeth and Omni blitzed even faster at Siceles this time striking him and sending him fly a bit, he then changed Reality to stop his course instantly and Omni with the same speed blitz but it didn't do anything.