scene 10: War

It has been 7 days since the 200's or Ezeriel's possession. Alpha went back home and discovered William in a strange but powerful form, Ares power had drastically increased, Frisk was creepy with his new look and Delios was here too.

Omni: We are ready for the operations?

They nodded.

Omni: We won't come back until 200 is free and with us Ok.

Everyone: YES!

They stood up and Omni took out his yellow eyed book. He searched for a page and found it, he then read the formula on it and they all got teleported into a strange antivoid. And there were some people waiting for them.

Feriael: Oh my, oh my, welcoming my actors. I will present you, your respective opponent for this battle of the age.

Omni: We don't want to play anymore. GIVE US 200 BACK.

William didn't want to talk as his funny went down to 0, he teleported next to Feriael who didn't move. William took out his sword, swung it but something blocked it.

William: WHAT?

It was FBill who then punched William in the stomach sending him a bit backward and kicked him in the head, he then finished with a Bill blaster sending William in a crack where he joined him.

Omni: Ok, Bill is here too?

Frisk and Alpha rushed in too. Frisk tried to reach Feriael but then he got teleported away. He was in a void with nothing but a girl dancing around him, with some types of mic. Frisk didn't want to lose time and he tried to rush at this girl who turned her back to him. But then she started dancing like to order the void and a wave of void went blocking his path before wiping him away. Alpha tried too but the world became monochromatic and the twins were in front of him.

Alpha: Get out of my way.

Alpha changed the time to bit before and then swung his sword where they would be but they felt it and avoid it before kicking Alpha in his flank, he strengthened it as much as he could but it always hurt a lot. The twins were laughing before the world became monochromatic, Alpha swung his sword downward to form a blinding smoke and he then changed the smoke into ice to froze them, FFrisk got her arm locked but she took it out by teleporting above Alpha.

Omni: Who is for me then?

Feriael: look behind you.

Omni looked behind him and was shocked to see that.

Omni: A DEAD GOD?

FRyu: It pisses me off, they all said that. Whatever if you want I am whoever you want.

FRyu took out his scythe and everyone around felt death walking on the void overlooking his next soul to harvest.

FRyu: Give me a good fight before dying at least.

Delios went in front of Omni.

Delios: I can take him.

Omni: No let me this one.

FXans: I am always here.

FXans kicked Delios far away flying and rushed at him, Delios took out his hammers of resentment and jealousy, he protected himself by striking the void, but it didn't affect FXans who just changed his angle of fly to be behind Delios as fast he could and stab his back with his tail.

FXans: Not even funny.

FXans then kicked Delios in the back but he stopped his course before summoning a blaster and aiming at FXans.

FXans: Wait what is my power already?

FXans swung his hand and the space between him and Delios was reduced to 0. Delios was sweating as he wasn't ready to protect himself.