scene 8: Alphadust

Virus was in his void always sleeping, he had assimilated Chara's body to a point where she couldn't fight over control anymore, he slowly woke up and smiled.

Virus: I thought I would need a week for this.

Virus stood up and stretched.

Virus: look like this human wasn't that tough, she was just crazy and stupid.

Virus went walking a bit to get used to his new body.

Virus: I didn't suffer any loss a human body could. Maybe due to the corruption.

Virus opened his screen to see how it was outside his void. He looked at the Omega timeline, Alphatale and Nightmares castle.

Virus: The Omega timeline got slayed. . . . It was fated, after all.

Virus was intrigued by the calm in Nightmare's castle, he moved the camera a bit to see only ruins.

Virus: Looks like they destroyed each other.

Virus smiled at the news.

Virus: Perfect for me. The only question is how they managed to do that?

Virus wanted to look in the depth of the Nightmare dimension but he got his interest titillated by the state of Alphatale.

Virus: Alpha isn't here. . . . William disappeared from my view with Frisk and Omni also disappeared.

Virus looked at his hands.

Virus: Anyway it won't change things. At the end I win.

Virus looked then at the nightmare castle searching for potential new minions to do the dirty job, he looked inside the ruins and found Alpha meditating.

Virus: Hehehe perfect first minion.

Virus formed a portal to the Nightmare dimension and was about to enter.

???: Where do you think you are going?

Virus was surprised but he also saw a thick mist of toxic dust filling the air around, he closed the portal to look at his opponent and potential minion.

Virus: Who are you crazy bastard?

???: I don't have a name. . . . All I have is a Divine amount of HATRED.

Virus felt the a sheer pressure of pure and refined Hatred sweeping him a bit backward.

DVH(Divine Hatred): You are my opponent? Let's see why Faker trusts you in your capabilities.

Virus: What? Faker brought you here?

DVH: And I will bring him your head to show him you are no way better than me knock off.

Virus was pissed and some warning signs started appearing and freezing.

Virus: Me? knock off?

Virus leaped forward with a knife following him and with their sharpness and swiftness they split space on the way. DVH took out his trident, and was ready to leap forward but instead he struck the ground and a bone wave perturbed Virus who summoned his own bones to protect him, the shock sent Virus in the air unharmed and DVH was always smiling and he didn't move at all. Virus took out a corrupted determination sword and a lot of knives out and started throwing the knives at DVH who span his trident to block the knives, Virus teleported behind him with a charged blaster.

Virus: You are Dead.

DVH summoned a single blaster and Virus teleported away before it fired and destroyed his blaster.

DVH: Pathetic!

Virus was getting pissed but he only used a fraction of his new body power, he rushed and then vanished to be above DVH, he looked up to see Virus summoning blasters at him, DVH summoned as many blasters and completely overpowered him. Virus teleported beside DVH to stab him, DVH used his trident as a shield but it got cut clear and he jumped backward before throwing the 2 pieces of trident at Virus who cut them like nothing.