KV!Underverse(part 4)

Fresh: Can I come and sit. I won't be long anyway.

Omni nodded.

Fresh: So, you are aware of the Multiverse being more and more unstable?

Omni: I am not really impacted by that as I don't travel much.

Fresh: Ok, but there is someone menacing to lock all possibilities of AU travel by any means and he will soon end his project if we let him do as he wants.

Omni: We aren't really touched by that, I am not even from here and Siceles won't be blocked by that, he could literally fix everything if he wanted to.

Fresh: Wait. . . . He could do that?

Omni nodded.

Omni: Whatever he did there. It wasn't even a fraction of what he can do.

Vendevras: You can go now I guess. It won't be necessary, if he wants to, everything will be fixed.

Fresh: But. . . . Ok I guess that's all I had to say but be careful, you all. There are dangers hiding in this mess that could threaten you too.

Omni looked away while waving at Fresh who was going away and pouf out.

Vendevras: that was just some useless hindrance for Siceles.

Omni: I think he will act tho, but not how they want him to.

Siceles went in the castle giant living room with Exir following him and sitting next to him.

Exir: Are you mad because you are jealous?

Siceles sighed.

Siceles: Nope, not at all.

Exir: then why?

Siceles: too long to explain but he tried to take over my body and I hate people trying to control my every move like they did before. Even going to modify my past and my acts.

Exir: But you could at least listen to him. Maybe he wants to say something that could interest you.

Siceles: I don't think so and I already know what he will say. XGaster attacked the main AU Undertale and tried to cut AU travelling to make his project unstoppable. He is just here as a clock now I know I can go there for the spectacle.

Exir: can I come?

Siceles:. . . It will be boring for you.

Exir was doing a cute face to make Siceles accept her presence.

Siceles: Don't do that. . . . . Ok whatever, come but I warned you.

They then stood up and Exir was hugging his arm while jumping a bit as she was put aside from every outing.

Siceles: Let's ask Omni and Vendevras if they want to come.

Siceles teleported to them and saw Fresh pouf away.

Omni: You know?

Siceles: Yep, wanna come. It's a great spectacle from our side.

Omni: Which is?

Siceles: Absolutely neutral, I would genocide them if needed.

Omni smiled.

Omni: Vendevras are you ok with that?

She nodded.

Omni: Let us dress up and we follow you.

Siceles was looking at the sight of the ocean across an infinite view, he was smiling.

Exir: It's beautiful to look at ut everyday right?

Siceles: sometimes, I would like to be a wave across this immense paint of drifting molecules shocking on each other, just peace and you get to never be bored as each molecule travels across the world until they turn into gas and travel across the air to restart this perpetual cycle of life.