Wrecking Havoc

200 and Infected were fighting in Fatal's void.

Infected: Let's continue playing.

200: I don't have your time, go aw-

Infected reappeared behind him smiling insanely and was about to strike him and cut his scarf a bit, but he saw 200 slowly smiling again and holding something in his hand, it was Infected's hand. Infected jumped back at a good distance sweating a bit as he didn't see what happened. 200 turned around to look at him and closed Infected arm fist before throwing it at him. Infected tried to avoid it but 200 accuracy skills made it impossible to not land. He tried to stop the missile jab with his other arm but as he does, he is sliding on the ground backward trying to stop it the arm.

200: Hello!

200 was above and used his gun to damage each infected limbs, Infected took his arm in the face knocking him out as he was regenerating. 200 landed on the ground and was approaching Infected while holding his scarf. Infected seemed completely out and not being a danger anymore but 200 want to be sure.

200: Infected get up now!

Infected:. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

200: Jacob GET UP!

Infected fist was tightening and he was getting up once more really pissed off and stood up violently

Infected: DONT CALL ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN, I AM NOT JACOB, JACOB IS WEAK AND USELESS, ONLY A DUMMY TO HIS PARENT EXPERIENCE. A USELESS PIECE OF TRASH NOT EVEN ABLE TO DEFEND HIMSELF.

200: Isn't what you are now? Weak and Useless. You are a destroyer? And there are plenty more. You are strong? William said to me that I already packed you up as MELIOS and no-

Infected was shaking a bit as he clearly remembered what he lived there a fear he never experienced before.

Infected: This. . . This is why you look like him so much?

200: I am not Melios but a stronger version, I am Mainframe and Eden son along with Faker's adopted son. . . . I am Code 200.

200 leaped forward and used his skill to kill him this time. Infected tried to flee but it was only getting worse, 200 teleported beside him while flying and used his green claws to injure Infected's skull permanently.

Infected: YOU LITTLE-

200: what happened Infected, didn't you say you wanted to play?

Infected used wasps to protect him from 200 trying to scratch his skull again. He then used his axe to block a blow. 200 took his katana out of the rift and struck Infected axe strong enough to ping him and stunning him when they were moving around Fatal void to an impressive speed. 200 then switched to his gun as he was a bit far and used the 2 of them this time, he stopped his course and started making bullet rain on Infected. Infected was struggling to parry and block them all.

Infected: I WILL KILL YOU, BE SURE OF THAT.

200 was smiling widely

200: let me test my skills on you without holding back, even if you can't really be a good dummy for me.

Infect was even more pissed to these words, 200 teleported in front of Infected letting his guns drop into a rift, as they are automatically sent there when they aren't in his hand, he started by punching his axe making him go backward a bit and 200 was unleashing a barrage of punch on the axe which was starting to crack. Infected was annoyed and mistreated. 200 side kicked infected to a red stringed zone of Fatal, he went through all getting burned badly but regenerating almost on the spot, he stopped his course with his axe and moved away as fast as he could fearing a trap but nothing happened.