KV! Underverse(part 2)

Cross landed in a place on the surface. It is bright and unknown to him, he went for a walk in the streets where he could feel the heat of the sun, but he knew that this AU was in peace as he could see monsters and humans taking care of their own businesses.

Sans(to himself): How will I be able to find Classic here?

As he was thinking about Classic, he already felt him, came and teleported to him. He was confused as he thought it was Ink at first as he is now used to his visits but it was a skeleton that looked like him but with a scratch on the cheek and he seemed to have lived a lot.

Classic: And you are?

Sans: Hello I am Sans. . . . Welp call me Cross.

Classic: why are you here Cross then?

Cross: Ink sent me here to search for help.

Classic: I can't, I am sorry I can't help you all. I already brushed my death so many times.

Classic was ready to go and even turned his back to go.

Cross: Just this one time. . . . Not for Ink, it's not something that happened to him.

Classic stopped and turned around.

Classic: What does it change?

Cross: Ok, ok look at that.

Cross shows his empty soul or where should be a soul. Classic looked at that and his eyes were empty.

Classic: I am really, really sorry mate but I can't, I finally have my peaceful life and I don't want to risk it.

Cross:. . . . . Nothing to make you change your opinion?

Classic shook his head and turned around. Cross was saddened and mad at him, he leaped at him and as he took half of Classic soul.

Cross: Now you will feel part of what I feel.

Cross then fled by teleporting leaving Classic taking his breath and grabbing his chest, as this experience isn't anything he already lived but he could stand up easily and he tried to search for Cross and he found nothing, he checked himself.

Classic: Nice my stats are divided by 2 now.

Cross was in a forest running away and he stopped as he thought he was far enough. He took the half Sans' soul and absorbed it.

Cross: I feel. . . Alive again. . . . Wait I almost forgot I had that.

Cross opened his bag and took out a half purple soul that he got from XFrisk when he killed him.

Cross: I guess I could use that.

He absorbed it and he felt strong, really powerful. There was a river not far away and he could see he had a white and a target sign purple eye.

XChara: You know how to use that?

Cross shook his head.

XChara: Let me take over then I will show you.

Cross: I don't trust you either Chara, you also participate actively in all that happened.

XChara: What? You think I did it because it was funny to relive the same life 46 times? Do you really think it was a pleasure to see everyone's memory reset again and again?

Cross: Whatever, it doesn't matter for the moment. Just show me how it works.

XChara: Let me take over then.

Cross: I don't trust you more now. How could I know, you aren't lying.

XChara sighed.

XChara: Look in the water.