South African Saviour

OH MY DAYS! I decided to update cause I just wanted to share with my awesome readers what happened to me yesterday!!
I apologise to any none Directioners but I had to get this off my chest.
Yesterday I went to the boys (1D's) concert and I expected to just see their faces and have a good time but NO WAY my day was waaaaay better than that! I knew I was sat on the 3rd row in front of the stage so to have the boys faces so close made me soooooo excited, but through out the whole concert my friends, little sister and I managed to get 5 waves from Harry, 4 waves from Liam, 2 ZAYN WAVES!! :D Louis sang to us, Niall danced with us and everytime Liam asked for the banners to be put up in the air he would always smile at ours cause it had flashing lights on it (was pretty cool tbh haha) anyway towards the end he asked everyone to put up their banners so I put mine as high as I could and he spoke to us through the mic! He was like "That is a good banner that!" so my friend and I shouted "Thank you!!" then he goes "What batteries does it use?" and the boys started laughing!!! Me and my friend then replied "AA!" and he was like "AA? Good battery knowledge!" And started chuckling then walked over to the corner of the stage and mentioned other peoples banners, but me and my friend could not stop fan girling it was soooooo cool!!!!!!!

That was it really, we had an amazing time! So so sorry if I wasted your time but thanks for reading what happened on the best day of my life!

Anyways I'll let you lot read the actual chapter! Haha :) Enjoyyyyyyy xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had managed to make my way to the bench outside of the school from running away from the cafeteria. 

I sighed as I took a seat and pulled out my phone. 

I just wanted to go home.

But i can't. My mum would kill me plus she's at work. My dad's at work too and Harry well Harry isn't there for me now. 

Emma and Faith are still in school, I cant have them miss lessons just cause I was having a crap day.  

Zain... He's probably busy with some bad boy business. 

Josh! 

No. I couldn't.  

He would have ran after me if he cared.

As if on cue he ran over to the bench and hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you for sticking up for yourself! Are you ok?!" He asked, 

"I'm fine and thanks." I sighed, 

"Wanna go home?" He asked, 

"Yeah but i'll go. You can't miss school." I said looking down at my phone.

Sam you have no one else!  

Just go with Josh!

"Why?" He asked confused, 

"Why what?" I asked back, 

"Why can't I miss school?" He chuckled, 

"Oh... Cause you've got a maths exam in half an hour! Didn't you revise?!" I smacked him, 

"Oh! And ow!" He laughed rubbing his arm, 

"Well did you?" I asked, 

"Did I what?" He smirked, 

"Did you revise?! If not then expect a slap." I glared playfully, 

"Babe I don't need to revise. I'm brainy as hell and you know it." He winked,

He was right. 

He was brainy as hell. 

Just a shame he acted stupid in front of his bad boy mates.